Hotel Kefalonia Palace details
With an away-from-it-all location and a beach close by, the Kefalonia Palace has everything you need for a fantastic holiday.
The Kefalonia Palace was made for an away-from-it-all holiday. Standing alone on a peninsula just outside Lixouri, it sits in sweeping gardens that give it a real sense of seclusion and space. The town of Lixouri is just six kilometres down the road. Plus, you’re just a short walk from Xi beach, Kefalonia’s famous stretch of red sand. Wander through the hotel’s gate and you’re there in five minutes.
As for the property itself, it’s really easy on the eye. Neatly tiered, villa-style blocks are painted in pale yellows and topped with terracotta roofs. Paths from each block weave through the lawns to the centrepiece – a big, kidney-shaped pool. And setting the seal on everything is a pavilion-style pool bar serving snacks and drinks.
For proper meals, though, head to the restaurant. Light and sleek, it’s a pleasant place to tuck into the All Inclusive buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Expect lots of variety, with Greek specialities and international favourites like pastas and seafood. There's an à la carte taverna, too, by the beach.
As for the rooms, they’re bright and welcoming, with light-wood furniture, cream tiled floors and burnt-orange colour schemes. Extras include TVs, fridges and balconies or terraces with views over the gardens.
Location• 100m to sandy Xi Beach • 6km to Lixouri resort centre - local bus in mid and high season • Transfers by road around the peninsular or by ferry which leaves from the capital Argostoli. The road route takes 1 hour and the ferry crossing is 25 mins with 15 mins transfer each side • Ferries runs daily May-October - every 30 mins in high season • Guests need to transfer their luggage from the coach to the Lixouri ferry • Please note that the ferry is only included in the price of your holiday if you are booking a holiday package
2 hours plus a 30 minute ferry crossing
• Swimming pool • Sun terraces with a sea view • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar
• Buffet restaurant for breakfast & dinner • Vegetarian options available • The following does not form part of your All Inclusive package: • A la carte taverna and bar on beach in mid and high season
• Water polo • Water volleyball • Football • Darts • Archery
• Satellite TV area • Entertainment team
• Paddling pool • Playground • Cots and highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Souvenir shop • Internet access in the main bar • Wi-Fi • Laundry • Mini-market • Tennis • Billiards • Table tennis • Video games
All rooms have air-conditioning, phone, fridge, hairdryer, TV and radio, tea/coffee facilities and balcony or terrace. Rooms sleep either 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with the 3rd bed being a child camp bed for up to 12yrs. Cot space limited when rooms are fully occupied.
We also offer Single rooms and Superior side sea-view rooms.
Superior side sea-view rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, sofa-bed, bath, fruit and wine on arrival, slippers and Wi-Fi at a charge.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Snacks - time restrictions apply • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide