Hotel Lara Beach details
If you are looking for a place with enough swimming pools to rival a waterpark and a restaurant for every day of the week then Hotel Lara Beach is the perfect choice. There’s a pool for the kids, and an ‘activity’ pool with waterslides and a calm pool with its own restaurant and bar. The main pool snakes through the centre of the complex. Plus, the beach is just footsteps away.
There are five restaurants including Italian and Tukish, the Italian is popular with guests, so worth booking a table in advance. For a slice of old Turkey, head outside to the Yoruk Tent. It’s a traditional affair serving up ‘gozleme’ – savoury pastries cooked on the griddle. Simply pick your filling and watch it being made in front of you. And for sundowner drinks it’s got to be the Sunset Shack.
Location• On the beach • 1.5km to shopping centre with souvenir shops and a chemist • 7km to Lara resort centre with a selection of beach bars and restaurants • 17km to Antalya
• 4 swimming pools, including 1 indoor - open in winter only, and 1 adults-only with whirlpool bath and relaxation terrace • Outdoor swimming pools are usually closed November to March, depending on weather conditions • Waterslides - summer only • Extensive sun terraces and drink stations • Sunbeds, mattresses and parasols • Beach towels
• International buffet restaurant • Air-conditioning • Themed evenings • Diet and vegetarian menus available • Patisserie • Snack bar - summer only • 2 à la carte restaurants: 'Bellini' - Italian and 'Tugra' - Turkish • All restaurants have non-smoking sections • New Year's Eve gala dinner • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • Fish à la carte restaurant
• Tennis • Basketball • Mini-football • Billiards • Table tennis • Fitness centre • Turkish bath • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Non-motorised watersports - summer only • Beach volleyball - summer only
• Entertainment programme • Nightly evening entertainment • Lounge • Bar
• Children's pool • Waterslides - summer only • Playroom • Playground • Children's menus • Cots and highchairs • Thomson Kids' Club mid June to 8th September
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Money exchange • Room service • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Health and beauty centre, including spa and massage • Video games • Internet • Private pier - summer only • Motorised watersports - summer only • Windsurfing - summer only, licence required • Pedalos and canoes - summer only
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, internet, hairdryer, minibar - filled daily with 2 bottles of water in winter only. Standard rooms have a limited sea view and can sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child up to the age of 12 years with twin beds and a foldaway bed. Single rooms available.
We also offer Larger Double rooms, 1 bedroom family rooms and 2 bedroom family duplex rooms
Larger Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child up to 12 years with a double bed, single bed and child's fold-up bed, and have a limited sea view.
1 bedroom family rooms sleep up to 4 adults with a double bed and a single bed in the main bedroom, and a separate lounge area with sofa bed and sea views.
2 bedroom family duplex rooms, available in summer, sleep up to 4 adults and 1 child up to 12 years and have a twin bedroom and bathroom on 1st level, a double bedroom and bathroom on the 2nd level plus a fold-up or sofa bed.
• Full board and snacks 09.00-24.00 • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 09.00-24.00 • Ice-cream 12.30-14.30 and 16.00-17.00 - summer only • 1 visit per stay to Italian or Turkish à la carte restaurant • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may include extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Thomson Kids' Club
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide