Hotel Louis Zante Beach details
Set on Zante's longest beach and backed by pine forests – when it comes to location, this place is hard to beat.
The main attraction of the Hotel Louis Zante Beach is its location. The hotel is set on the longest sweep of sand in Zante, it’s backed by a pretty pine forest, and it’s surrounded by extensive gardens. What’s more, it’s just a 10-minute walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants in Lagana. Zante Town is pretty close, too – it’s a five-minute drive along the coast, or you can take the bus that stops just outside the property.
The hotel’s swimming pool is sandwiched between the hotel and the beach, so great views stretch out in front of you. There’s a wide sun terrace that’s dotted with loungers and white linen parasols, plus a poolside bar and a pirate ship play area for children.
Inside, a recent refurbishment has made things really fresh and modern. The lobby bar is all white walls, lime-green sofas and scarlet light fittings. Bedrooms, meanwhile, are dressed in Greece’s trademark blue and white tones. They all have a balcony or terrace, and offer up sea or garden views. Plus, in-room extras like fridges, air-conditioning and satellite TVs are part of the package.
When it comes to food, the main restaurant serves up big buffets with a Mediterranean flavour – think authentic Greek dishes, seafood and salads. There’s a terrace as well, so you can dine al fresco. As for other dining options, you’ve got an Asian restaurant for evening meals and the shorefront eatery, which serves lunch and snacks metres from the sand.
Location• On the beach • 800m to shops, bars and restaurants • Bus stop 50m away for buses to Zante Town
• Swimming pool • Sun terraces and parasols • Sunbeds by the pool • Pool bar
• Dining room with terrace for cooked breakfast and buffet meals • Show cooking • Beach restaurant for buffet lunch and snacks • Asian restaurant • Ice-cream • Themed nights
• Organised activities • Tennis • Gym • Volleyball • Keep-fit • Water polo • Darts • Table tennis • Boules • Games room • Pool games
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Bars
• Pirate ship playground • Children’s pool • Miniclub, 4-12 years • Children's buffets • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Mini-market • Hairdresser • Bicycle hire • Beach watersports • Billiards • Internet corner • Laundry service • Minibar • Beach sunbeds
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio, phone, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds and a child camp bed, plus a garden view. Sea-view rooms also available. Please note, rooms may be in the main building or one of the 9 annexes.
We also offer Family rooms, Family sea-view rooms, Interconnecting rooms and Family rooms with a partition.
Family rooms sleep 3 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs with double bed and bunkbeds, some available with sea view
Family rooms with a partition sleep 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds, sofabeds and are on the ground floor with a sea view. These are located in the annexe buildings throughout the hotel gardens.
Interconnecting rooms are available - you'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
• Full Board • Asian restaurant serving authentic Oriental cuisine - 1 visit per week, bookings required • Afternoon tea, coffee‚ cakes and biscuits • Snacks and ice-cream • Local alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Picnics on request • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide