Hotel Luabay Tenerife details
With fantastic views, lots to do and just a short stroll from the beach, the Hotel Luabay Tenerife caters to all your holiday needs.
If ever a hotel was a great all-rounder, it’s the Hotel Luabay Tenerife. Starting at the top – literally – you’ve got amazing views in every direction encompassing the Orotava Valley, Mount Teide and Playa Jardin Beach. What’s more, the beach is just 200 metres from your doorstep should you fancy a lazy day lounging on the sand or splashing around to your heart’s content.
Back at the hotel, the quality continues. Friendly staff, great facilities and top-notch entertainment – they’re all here. There’s also a swimming pool of course. And an extensive list of activities. We’re talking everything from a gym to squash and cards. If you have the kids in tow, they’ll have a ball as well in their own pool and playground.
When you start to feel peckish there’s a buffet restaurant taking care of mealtimes and a poolside bar for that much needed refreshment. Come the evenings and you’re in for a treat too. With varied professional shows, competitions and dancing, you’re bound to be left smiling.
Location• 200m to Playa Jardin Beach • 1.5km to the Old Town • 2km to the town centre • 2km to Loro Parque • Bars, shops and the bus station are close by • On a slight hill so access to the pool and restaurant is by lift • On a road on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Poolside bar • Gardens • Sun terraces with shady areas • Sunbeds
• Dining room overlooks pool • Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner • Show cooking 7 times a week • New Year's Eve gala dinner
• Fitness room with whirlpool bath and sauna • Giant chess
• Varied evening entertainment including professional shows, games and competitions • Dancing most nights to band or disco • Lounge • Chill Out Bar
• Children's pool • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
• Library • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • Shop • Hairdresser • Internet access • Internet room • Laundry • Wi-Fi • Table tennis • Pool table
All rooms have satellite TV, phone, fridge/minibar on request, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard room has 2 beds and a sofa-bed as required. Single rooms without a balcony and Sea-view rooms are also available.
You have the option to add Splendid Service extras to your booking which includes early check-in, daily newspaper, turn-down service, tea and coffee faciliities in your room, fruit in your room on arrival, bathrobes, slippers, pillow menu, premium brand drinks if you choose the All Inclusive option and a late check-out subject to availability.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Continental late breakfasts 10.00-12.00 • Afternoon snacks 16.00-18.00 • Beer, table wine, juices and water with meals • National alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, juices, water and coffee • From May 2014 your All Inclusive package will be available at the hotel until you leave for your return flight home • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive Option package may incur extra local charges, please the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Luabay Tenerife:
in Albena, Black Sea Coast