Hotel Maspalomas Princess details
The Hotel Tabaiba Princess and its sister hotel, the Maspalomas, know how to treat its guests regally. The pool area is enormous, consisting of four pools that are connected with bridges, five pool bars, sprawling sun terraces, and a man-made beach complete with built-in parasols. The list of amenities and activities is stunning and has something for the more laid-back as well as the more sporty types. Kids have it made here, too, with two of their own pools, activities day and night, a playground, and a children’s club.
Location• 700m to shops and amenities • 1.5km to Maspalomas sand dunes • 3km to the busy centre of Playa del Inglés, with plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife
• 4 adult swimming pools linked by bridges, 2 heated in winter - all shared with the Maspalomas Princess & Tabaiba Princess • 4 pool bars • Sun terraces • Man-made beach with parasols
• Buffet meals • Show cooking every evening • Large, air-conditioned dining room shared between hotels • Lunchtime à la carte restaurant by the pool • Wine corner • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
• Daily activity programme • Steam bath • Giant chess • Tennis • Sauna • Table tennis • Archery, boules and rifle shooting for over 16s only as part of the entertainment programme • Minigolf • Pool • Billiards • Gym
• Nightly shows • Professional acts, 5 times a week • Live bands, several times a week • Piano bar with music every night • Lounge entertainment, in winter • Outdoor terrace for entertainment, in summer
• 2 kids' pools - heated in winter • Daytime and evening activities • Hotel-run miniclub for 5-12yrs • Playground • Cots • Highchairs in restaurant
• Wi-Fi in reception • Shops • Internet corner
The Maspalomas Princess is linked to the Tabaiba Princess by a central passageway. Leisure facilities will still be shared with guests of this hotel.
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar/fridge at a charge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. If a 3rd person is occupying the room, a sofa-bed suitable for a child up to 12 years will be provided.
Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suites, Junior Suites with Private Gardens, Adult Suites and Family Suites are also available.
Deluxe Rooms sleep 2 adults and have bathrobes, slippers, balcony or ground terrace with sunbeds and pool views
Junior Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
Junior Suites with Private Garden sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
Adult Suites sleep up to 3 adults
Family Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
448 in each hotel
4 in each hotel
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide