Hotel Monaco Quisisana details
Pulled up by a sandy beach and just minutes from the bustling Piazza Aurora, the Monaco Quisisana gets top marks for location.
Overlooking the Lido di Jesolo beach, this hotel couldn’t be in a better spot. Alongside the sea views, it’s just a short walk to the resort centre. Lively piazzas, bustling boutiques, café-lined streets – they’re all within a stone’s throw.
Sandwiched between the hotel and the sand, you’ll find the pool. Framed by stripy blue and white sunshades and potted palms, it’s got a classic holiday vibe. What’s more, it’s so close to the sea, you can hotfoot it to the beach in no time. There’s a snack bar, too. Decked with pretty fringed parasols and plenty of tables and chairs, it’s the ideal spot to grab a poolside cocktail and watch the sunset.
As for the accommodation itself, it’s spread out over two buildings joined by a stylish glass passageway. Décor-wise, bedrooms are bright and sunny – think warm creams and Mediterranean blues. Factor in contemporary comforts like air-conditioning, minibars and hairdryers, and you’ve got everything you need for a comfy base.
Lastly, there’s the restaurant. Dressed in soft lemons and sea-greens, it’s a light and airy space. In terms of food, this place specialises in big buffets, offering up a mix of dishes from all over the world. Plus, you can choose to dine on the terrace, soaking up the sea views while you eat.
Location• Directly located on the seafront leading to hotel's private section of beach • 150m from Piazza Aurora • 50m to shops‚ bars and nightlife
• Swimming pool • Pool bar • Garden area • Sunbeds and towels for hire at poolside • Deckchairs and parasols provided on the private section of beach
• All meals are buffet service • Hot breakfast, cooked to order on open griddle, served on terrace overlooking the poolside and beach • Occasional candlelit dinners • Buffet dinner with huge selection • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for dinner
• Bicycle hire, subject to availability • Table tennis • Extras are payable at the hotel on a daily basis by cash only
Lounges Bar Videos TV
• Small children’s pool • Cots
• Centrally controlled air-conditioning from mid-Jun to end of Aug
All rooms have air-conditioning from 15 Jun-30 Aug, TV with European satellite channels and fridge.
Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years old. These rooms have a balcony are on the side of hotel with limited sea view. Sea-view rooms available. Single rooms without a balcony and a limited sea view available.
Free bottle of local sparkling wine on arrival for honeymooners or guests celebrating a wedding anniversary.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide