Hotel Nissi Beach
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts, Cyprus
Hotel Nissi Beach details
Set in tropical gardens overlooking Nissi Bay, the popular Hotel Nissi Beach balances upbeat activities with plenty by way of relaxation.
If you’re after a classic beach holiday, the Nissi Beach is ideal. It’s set beside Nissi Bay, just a stroll from the sands. What’s more, it comes with beachfront suite bungalows, which are just metres from the shore. Like the other bedrooms here, they’re modern and comfortable.
The hotel is a friendly place with lots going on. Tennis, minigolf and spa treatments are on the agenda, as are live music performances and shows in the evenings. You can even make friends with the house pelican – it's very tame and roams freely in the gardens.
In terms of food, you’ve got three restaurants. Fresh fish tops the bill at the beach taverna, while the buffet restaurant features a flower-lined terrace overlooking the sea. There’s also a bar, which plays soft music in the evenings.
Lastly, there’s the pool. It’s surrounded by plants and palms, and has a real hideaway feel – so it’s perfect for quiet sunbathing.
Location• On a beautiful beach - hotel has been awarded the Green Beach Award • 140m to restaurants, cafés and bars • 2.5km to Ayia Napa's centre • 300m to pharmacy • Cash machine opposite hotel
45 minutes to 1 hour
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool, heated Nov - Apr • Sun terrace • Sunbeds and Parasols by the pool • Sunbeds and parasols on the beach at a charge • Pool and beach towels • Poolside bar serving snacks including ice-cream and popcorn, 10.00-19.00 • 5 beach kiosks offering a range of cocktails, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, 4 are self service, 10.00-17.00 • Bacchus beach bar serving light snacks like salads, sandwiches, burgers and pasta with a selection of drinks and exotic cocktails, 09.00-01.00 • Extensive gardens
In the UK, only the Thomson Group offers Half Board at this hotel
• Ambrosia buffet restaurant offering Greek, Cypriot, barbecue, Italian, Mediterranean and Chinese themed nights. With an à la carte menu available. The dress code is smart/casual. Open 07.00-10.00, 19.00-21.30 • Nissi taverna serving seafood and local specialities for lunch, with al fresco seating and sea views. Open 12.30-17.00 • Full Board is also available at a supplement
• Activities programme • 4 tennis courts, floodlights available • Mini-football • Table tennis • Pool table • Health club • Gym
• Entertainment programme • Music with singers and a band, 20.00-23.00 • Live shows 3 times a week - once a week in April • Satellite TV area with sports and news channels • Bingo with prizes including cocktails and wines, 21.00-21.30 • Library • Orpheus lounge bar with a TV, offering light snacks, hot drinks, cocktails, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 09.00-01.00
• Children's pool • Outdoor play area with swings, play house, tables and chairs • Hotel-run kids' club • Cots • Highchairs
• Health Club with beauty treatments, massages, hairdressing salon, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi®. And gym with treadmill, weights and bikes. Open 10.00-19.00 • Beach shop selling beach toys, souvenirs, newspapers, clothing and snacks, 08.00-17.00 • 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Room service, 07.00-22.00 • Internet facilities - 2 computers in lobby area • Free Wi-Fi in lobby, there's a charge for connection in rooms.
All rooms have air-conditioning, minibar, and balcony or terrace. Standard room sleeps 3 with twin beds and are adjacent to the main building. Sea-view rooms, Single rooms and Beachfront suite bungalows are available.
270 - 104 sea view rooms in main building; 118 garden view rooms; 18 sea view bungalows; 30 beach suites
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.