Hotel Richmond Ephesus details
A beachfront hotel with an exclusive edge, the Ephesus Resort makes for a stylish All Inclusive break.
Set at the foot of a tree-stacked hillside and looking out over the beach, this place is in a really peaceful spot. Fantastic views stretch out in every direction and because the whole place is surrounded by landscaped gardens, you get plenty of privacy, too.
The hotel itself is a whitewashed contemporary number. Think clean lines, big windows and balconies. Step inside the lobby, and high-backed leather chairs and glass tables give things a really sleek look. As for the bedrooms, they’re dressed in warm reds and light browns.
When it comes to swimming and sunbathing, you’ve got the choice of two pools – a lagoon-like outdoor number and a heated indoor one. If you’re feeling energetic, meanwhile, there’s a great range of watersports on offer at the beach. Those after a bit of pampering, meanwhile, can relax in the spa – it comes with a Turkish bath and a sauna.
As for dining, the main eatery is a buffet affair serving up cuisine from all around the world. There are three à la carte options, too, covering off Italian cuisine, Turkish favourites and seafood.
Location• 50m to Pamucak beach • 200m to the nearest bus stop • 10km to the resort centre of Kusadasi and nearest restaurants, shops, bars and nightclubs
• Swimming pool • Aqua pool with 3 waterslides • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte restaurants • Snack bar
• Gym • Sauna • Aerobics • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Canoes • Pedalos • Tennis • Squash • Football • Minigolf • Volleyball • Table tennis • Archery
• Weekly bingo • Twice weekly cabaret • Lounge • Bar area • Disco bar • TV room
• Children's pool with slide • Indoor children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Playground • Children's menu/buffet • Cots & highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Artemis seafood à la carte restaurant • Room service • Floodlights for tennis and football • Pool table • Whirlpool bath • Massage • Hairdresser • Spa treatments • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Safety deposit boxes
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, phone, hairdryer, minibar and balcony. Club rooms are as standard to sleep up to 2 with twin beds. Rooms sleeping up to 3 are available at a supplement and are located in the main building with the above plus a camp bed and may be with or without a sea view.
• Buffet meals • Late breakfast • 1 visit a week to Turkish and Italian à la carte restaurants • Tea, coffee and snacks - time restrictions apply • Midnight buffet • Local alcoholic and soft drinks - until 24.00 • Minibar restocked daily with water and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide