Hotel Sol Gavilanes details
Close to Cala Galdana beach and the centre of town, the Hotel Sol Gavilanes puts everything you need at your fingertips.
Built on the edge of the belt of white sand in Cala Galdana cove, The Hotel Sol Gavilanes is as close to the beach as it gets. The waters here are protected from the elements by two long arms of headland, so it’s a great spot for swimming.
As far as facilities are concerned, the property’s large swimming pool comes with refreshing water features, like waterfalls, and it’s surrounded by sunloungers. The hotel is pretty well-versed when it comes to sports, too. It offers archery, rifle shooting and waterpolo. Plus, you can pay a bit extra to join the hotel’s PADI-approved scuba diving school.
The restaurant here serves different themed buffets on different nights, and there’s an Italian Corner where you can get freshly-made spaghetti and pizzas. If you want to eat out, the restaurants in Cala Galdana’s town centre are just a ten-minute walk away.
Location• On the beach • 400m to resort centre with its shops and cafés
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Buffet restaurant with outdoor terrace Jun-Sep • A la carte restaurant - reservations required
• Sports programme • Table tennis • Pool table • Snooker • Waterpolo • Archery • Rifle shooting - minimum age 12 yrs • PADI approved scuba diving school • Gym with limited equipment • Sauna • Spa • Massage
• Entertainment programme • Activities programme • Lobby bar • TV/games room • Live music • Live shows • Cabaret • Games room • Card area • Board games • Library
• Children's pool • Play area • Mini disco • Hotel-run kids' clubs for 5-12 yrs 6 days per week; and for 0-4 yrs 6 days a week from 15 Jun to 15 Sep • Children's board games
• Supermarket • Boutique • Reception • Currency exchange facility • Internet facilities • Wi-Fi • Concierge • Dry cleaning • Self service laundry • Doctor available
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar and balcony or terrace with sea view - may be limited or side sea-view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds and a sofa bed. Family rooms sleeping up to 4 adults and 1 child, Full sea-view & Superior rooms also available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Hotel Sol Gavilanes:
in Cala'n Bosch, Menorca
in Cala'n Forcat, Menorca