Hotel Sunrise Pearl details
With a diverse dining scene and luxurious spa facilities, the Sunrise Pearl Resort and Spa is every inch the stylish retreat.
Getting out and about is easy at the Sunrise Pearl Hotel. It’s set in the centre of Protaras, which is peppered with markets, tavernas and bars. Best of all, the property hugs the sands of one of Protaras’ best beaches – it’s got really calm waters, so it’s great for paddling if you’ve got the little ones in tow.
Back at the hotel, 4 swimming pools are at the centre of attention, including one which comes with a swim-up bar. Smaller guests aren’t forgotten, either – they’ve got their own splash pool in the kids’ club. If it’s relaxation you’re after, head for the spa. You’ll find everything from a steam room to a snow chamber.
On the dining front, you can choose between buffet and speciality restaurants. The latter include seafood, American and Italian eateries. The most popular, though, is the Greek restaurant, where you can tuck in to the nation’s favourite dishes.
Location• On the beach • Chemist opposite hotel • ATM and bank opposite hotel, open mornings Mon-Fri • Supermarket and local shops nearby • Bus stop outside hotel • 15-minute bus ride to Ayia Napa and Paralimni
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
• Main swimming pool • 2 pools for adults only - 1 with swim-up access to the pool bar and 1 with whirlpool area • Indoor pool in the Aquarius Health Club at the nextdoor Sunrise Beach Hotel • Sunbeds are allocated to you on arrival so you'll always have your own place to relax • Parasols • Towels • Liquid Pearl pool bar serving cocktails, juices, ice-creams and snacks, with submerged swim-up access from 1 of the adults-only pools. Open 10.00-18.00
• Waterfall air-conditioned restaurant for international buffet breakfast and dinner with show cooking and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and sea. Smart casual dress is required, with no shorts or sleeveless tops at dinner. Open 07.30-10.30 and 19.00-21.30 • Mistral poolside restaurant located by the beach, offering Mediterranean lunch. Open 12.30-15.00 • Dine Around option - if you're on Half Board you can also choose to eat dinner at the following 4 speciality restaurants, limited to 2 reservations a week per restaurant: • Fishbone al fresco seafood à la carte restaurant for sea-view dining at lunch and dinner. Open 12.30-15.30 and 19.00-22.00 • Reef American Grill à la carte restaurant, located at the nextdoor Sunrise Beach Hotel. Serving American dishes such as flame-grilled steaks, burgers, ribs and more. Open 17.00-23.00 • Kyklos Greek à la carte restaurant, located on Protaras strip 300m from the hotel. A popular restaurant with modern décor, serving authentic Greek cuisine. Open 17.00-23.00 • Marcello's Italian à la carte restaurant, 100m away on Protaras strip
• Aquarius Health Club in the nextdoor Sunrise Beach Hotel - 2 tennis courts, with floodlights and equipment at a charge, open Apr-Oct. Squash court, open 09.00-19.00. Air-conditioned gym for over 16s with cardio and strength-training machines, open 09.00-18.00 • Table tennis at nextdoor Sunrise Beach Hotel • Aqua aerobics, run daily by the animation team • Games room, with coin-operated pool and billiards tables, darts for over 16s, air-hockey and arcarde games • Watersports centre on the beach • Scuba diving, with intro lessons in the pool
• Live music in the evening in the Waterfall restaurant and Island Bar • Island Bar with sea-view terrace. Open 09.00-01.00 • Reef Sports Bar, at the nextdoor Sunrise Beach Hotel with 5 large TVs showing English sports channels. Open 17.00-01.00
• Children's splash pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years with supervised indoor and outdoor play areas, and organised activities such as arts and crafts, skittles and treasure hunts. Open daily 10.00-19.00 • Children's menu • Cots • Highchairs • Bottle steriliser on request
• Free Wi-Fi in zones throughout the hotel • 2 computers for internet use located in the business centre • 24-hour reception for information and money exchange • 24-hour room service for snacks, salads, light meals and drinks • Souvenir shop also selling newspapers, toiletries and snacks • Laundry service • Pearl Spa with 6 treatment rooms, relaxation room, 2 saunas, steam room, snow chamber, sanarium and baths. A range of massages, treatments, facials and wraps are available, as well as manicure and pedicure, plus beauty and hairdressing. For over 16s, open 09.30-19.00
All rooms have air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, radio, phone, free Wi-Fi, USB charger socket, bathroom with 2 washbasins, bathrobes, tea and coffee facilities, minibar with a small bottle of water per person restocked daily, safety deposit box and a balcony or terrace with limited sea view. Twin rooms sleep up to 2 adults. Double rooms and Sea-view rooms are also available.
We also offer Double swim-up rooms, Family rooms, Junior suites, Suites and Executive suites.
Double swim-up rooms sleep up to 2 adults with a private terrace, inland view and direct access to the pool. Guests must be over 16yrs to stay in these rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a queen-size bed, 2 extra beds in the lounge separated by a sliding partition door and an inland, garden or sea view are available. Garden-view family rooms are on the ground floor with a large garden deck terrace.
Junior suites sleep up to 2 adults with a queen-size bed, lounge area and a sea or garden view. Swim-up junior suites with a private terrace and direct access to the pool are also available.
Family suites sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a queen-size bed, 2 extra beds in the lounge area and a sea view.
Executive suites are duplex to sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a queen-size bed, 2 extra beds in the lounge area, a private whirlpool bath and 2 bathrooms.
5 Star, pending
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide