Kenzi Menara Palace details
The rose-red Kenzi Menara Palace is set in quiet, landscaped gardens, dotted with fountains and citrus trees. It’s just outside the medina – Jemaa el-Fna is around 10 minutes’ drive away, as is Gueliz, the city’s colonial quarter. Outside, there’s a huge rectangular pool edged by palms, and courts for tennis, badminton and beach volleyball, while inside the French-inspired buffet restaurant and country-club-style piano bar both come with standout views of the Atlas Mountains. There’s also a Moroccan restaurant, with traditional dishes served against a backdrop of carved lanterns and tiled fireplaces.
Location• 4km to sites including Koutoubia Mosque and the souks • 6km to the new city • Shopping centre, restaurants and nightclubs nearby
• Wi-Fi zones throughout • 24-hour reception
• Outdoor swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols
• 2 clay tennis courts* • Beach volleyball • Petanque • Beach volleyball • Golf driving range*
Health & Fitness
• Spa by Terraké offering a range of massages*, treatments*, sauna*, indoor pool*, Turkish bath*, fitness centre* and a hairdressers*
• Piano bar
All Inclusive Rooms
All rooms have air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, minibar, bathroom with bath and shower, tea and coffee facilities, and a phone.
Food: Full board meals.
Drink: Selected local alcoholic and soft drinks.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
• International buffet restaurant • Moroccan restaurant • Italian restaurant
Charges may be made for some facilities in addition to those highlighted as payable locally above.
* - payable locally
** - deposit required
† - Minimum age 14 years
†† - Minimum age 16 years
††† - Minimum age 18 years
*** - Must be accompanied by an adult