Marbella Hotel details
Sea views are part of the package at Hotel Marbella. You can soak them up by the pool, from the restaurant, and from the balconies of the beachfront bedrooms.
If you love the beach, you’ll love the Hotel Marbella. A pretty seaside promenade is all that stands between this property and a long stretch of sand, which is covered in sunloungers and parasols. It means, you get views of the ocean from all over the hotel.
As far as accommodation is concerned, a recent refurbishment has made this place really stand out from the crowd. The bedrooms, for example, have huge floral motifs on the walls and shiny silver cushions. The restaurant, meanwhile, has a huge tropical island mural painted on the ceiling.
On the facilities front, the main attraction is the spacious swimming pool, which looks out over the beach. It’s close to the pool bar, too, so there’s only a few footsteps between your sunlounger and your next cocktail.
At mealtimes, you can choose to dine from a buffet of Turkish and international dishes or go down the a la carte route – the peppered steak comes highly recommended on TripAdvisor.
Location• Situated on the beach • Shops 250m away for you to buy essential souvenirs and gifts • Along the beachfront you will find bars and restaurants • The resort centre of Marmaris is 2.5km away and can be reached via a bus that can pick you up from a stop 200m away from the hotel
1 hour 45 minutes
• Swimming pool • Pool bar • Snack bar
• International buffet breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant • A la carte menu available in the café • Flexi-dine available for Summer 2013 at a supplement: 3 nights half board on 7 night holidays and 7 nights half board on 14 night holidays
• Occasional Turkish nights
• Bar • TV lounge
• Children's section of the main swimming pool • Limited number of cots available
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Room service 08.00-midnight • Lounge
Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, air-conditioning, balcony, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer and a mini-fridge. Sea-view rooms and Family rooms with 1 double bed and 2 single beds for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years also available.
There is an elevator in the lobby for hotel customers
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide