Marina Torrenova details
"Great pools, fun times and two fabulous beaches nearby. This classic hotel is top for lazy or non-stop holidays."
This hotel seems to do things in twos. You’ve got two swimming pools, two eating places. And two sandy beaches close by. So there’s a double dose of fun on almost every count.
Take the pools. There are two to choose from – a peanut-shaped children’s one and a bigger version for grown-ups. Plus, new for 2011, a super new Splash pool for kids with energy! Both are set in sun terraces sprinkled with parasols and sunloungers.
Set on an incline, the hotel is just a five minute stroll down the road to the golden sands of Palma Nova beach. A little further on is Magaluf beach with its white sands and aquamarine waters. If you want to get out and about, Palma Nova’s shops, clubs and restaurants are within easy walking distance as well.
Back at the hotel, you’re spoilt for things to do. There is tennis, football and volleyball. Rounding everything off are the rooms. Decorated in yellows and reds, they’ve got a Mediterranean look and come with balconies and TVs. And as a final touch, you can also book suites with interconnecting rooms and family rooms so that you’re all together.
Location• Set on an incline • 200m to Palma Nova beach • 400m to Magaluf beach • 200m to resort centre • 400m to bus stop for service to Palma
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Pool bar
• Non-smoking, air-conditioned restaurant • Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Show cooking • Weekly gala themed dinner • Italian a la carte restaurant - guests can eat once a week, reservation required
• Team games • Board games • Table tennis
• Entertainment programme May-Oct • Improved outside entertainment area planned for 2011
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run kids' club
• 24hr reception area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Games machines • Billiards • Deposit required for table tennis and board games
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, TV, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have either twin or double beds with a sofa bed and pull-out bed suitable for a child up to 12 yrs, sleeping up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children. When rooms are full there is no cot space.
We also offer Family rooms and Family Suites.
Family rooms available with double and twin beds sleeping up to 4 adults.
Family Suites available with interconnecting rooms, double and twin beds, plus optional 5th bed suitable for a child up to 12 yrs.
2, plus a lift suitable for wheelchairs
• Full board meals • Unlimited snacks, ice cream and ice lollies • Tea and coffee • Snack service available from 10.30-18.00 • All Inclusive bar service - local drinks from 10.00-24.00 • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide