Oceania Club & Spa details
A stylish, high-class resort, the Oceania Club and Spa is sure to please. Sitting in an elevated position bordered by olive, pine, and Cyprus trees overlooking the turquoise waters and sandy beaches of Nea Moudania, the view will make your jaw drop. Offering all of the creature comforts you could imagine including six bars, watersports, free bicycle hire, and a comprehensive spa, the Oceania will have you feeling like royalty.
Location• Short distance, across a small road, to shingle beach reserved for hotel guests • 1km to Nea Moudania and harbour, with a selection of tavernas, cafés and bars
• 2 swimming pools - 1 infinity and 1 indoor • Separate pool for guests in Deluxe rooms • Poolside snack bar • Sunbeds and parasols
• Buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte restaurants - Italian, Asian and Greek, subject to availability • Snack bar • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner
• Fitness studio • Hammam • Sauna • Aqua aerobics • Squash courts • Tennis • Intro pool scuba diving lesson • Darts • Table tennis • Beach volleyball
• TV/Games room • Daytime activities with lessons in boccia, syrtaki, cooking, Greek language and mythology and quizzes • Evening musicals, cocktail parties and cinema shows
• Kids' pool • Kids' menu • Miniclub for 4-12yrs • Teen Club for 13-16yrs, in Jul and Aug • Playground • Soft indoor playground • Morning and afternoon entertainment programme • Kids' movie shows
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Beach watersports with scuba diving, water-skiing, windsurfing, canoeing and pedalos-canoeing and pedalos 2 hours free per stay, and windsurfing 1 hour free per stay • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Billiards • Beauty and wellness centre • Bicycle hire-1 free rental per stay • Internet corner
In the UK, only the Thomson Group offers family rooms at this hotel
Family rooms sleep 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a double bed, extra bed, lounge area, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, CD and DVD player, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and a balcony or terrace with sea view.
• Full Board • 1 visit per week to the Italian, Asian and Greek à la carte restaurants - reservations required • Snacks, midday and midnight • Afternoon coffee, sweets and ice-cream • National and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-02.00 • Minibar in room • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide