Riu Marillia details
At the Hotel Riu Marillia you’ve got a sandy beach on the doorstep, not to mention spectacular sea views.
The newly-renovated Hotel Riu Marillia is set on a sandy beach in Yasmine Hammamet, a peaceful corner of Hammamet. The property overlooks a wide gulf, so sweeping sea views stretch out into the distance. Plus, it’s less than a 15-minute drive from the town centre’s shops, restaurants and nightlife.
The facilities here are really impressive. You’ll find 2 swimming pools, which are both half-Olympic sized and framed by a scattering of glossy palms. There’s also a spa, where you can indulge in different body treatments and hydro-massage.
At mealtimes, international dishes line up in the buffet restaurant. Alternatively, you can go down the à la carte road at the Asian eatery, which is open from June to September. On the bar front, a traditional Moorish café offers an alternative to the lobby and lounge bar, when you don’t fancy an alcoholic drink.
Location• 500m to shops • On the beach • 8km to Hammamet old quarter
• 2 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Sunloungers • Parasols
• 'Alyssa' main restaurant • Asian themed restaurant - June to September, reservations needed and dress code is formal
• Gym • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Darts • French bowls • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics
• Lobby bar • Moorish café • Lounge bar with terrace • Poolside bar, May-Oct • Disco, several nights a week - drinks at a charge • Daytime entertainment programme, 6 times a week • Riu evening programme or live music, several times a week
• Children’s swimming pool • Playground • Daytime entertainment programme for 4-12yrs, 6 times per week
• Wireless LAN zone in the lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa centre • Beauty salon • Hairdresser • Internet facilities • Games room • Shops
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning/heating, flatscreen satellite TV, mini-fridge, hairdryer, phone and a balcony or terrace.
Twin garden-view rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child with 1 double or twin beds, extra bed and child bed. Single rooms, Twin sea-view rooms and Junior suites are also available.
Junior Sea-view suite sleeps up to 4 with twin or a double bed and 2 sofa-beds in a separate lounge area.
• Full Board buffet meals • Asian restaurant open 1st June-30th September • Coffee and cake • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-01.00 May-Oct & 10.00-24.00 Nov-Apr, excludes disco drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur additional local charge, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.