Sirens Beach Hotel and Village
in Malia, Crete East - Heraklion, Greece
Sirens Beach Hotel and Village details
Great holiday deals from the accomodating four star Sirens Beach Hotel and Village in Malia, Greece. This hotel is ideally located and is perfect for couples and families looking for a break in a warm climate.
Double bedded rooms and Double bungalows sleep 2/3 with inland and side sea views, Double bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view and Single rooms with inland views. All rooms feature private bath, satellite TV, music programs, air conditioning, refrigerator, hairdryers, telephone with direct line and a veranda or balcony. Safety deposit box (payable locally)
- 24 hr reception
- Pool/Beach bar (10:30-17:30)
- Main bar (16:30-01:00)
- Mini market
- TV room
- Internet (WiFi access in public areas, payable locally).
- 3 swimming pools
- 3 beach/pool bars
- 2 tennis courts with floodlights
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Beach Volley
- 5-aside football
- Water Sports. Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
- International shows presented at the hotel's theatre 'Palladium', e.g. popular musicals such as "Grease" and "We Will Rock You", folklore shows, cabarets and lively games nights.
- Children's swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Kids' club (Sirens Beach & Village).