Ali Bey Resort Side details
With a beachfront location, its waterpark and varied dining options, the Ali Bey Side covers all bases.
The Ali Bey Side doesn’t leave a stone unturned. Firstly, it’s got a great location. The hotel is set on the beach and is just a 5-minute bus journey from the centre of Side.
Secondly, it’s got a first-class pool scene. In any other hotel, the large swimming pool, surrounded by sunloungers, would steal the show. But here, it’s eclipsed by a waterpark, where the chutes and slides have names like kamikaze and freefall.
Little ones are spoilt here. In addition to the ‘children’s paradise’ area of the waterpark, they can enjoy an impressive entertainment line-up, which includes things like scavenger hunts and sandcastle competitions
At mealtimes, there are 4 restaurants to choose from. The main buffet restaurant is designed in a 12th-century Turkish style. The breakfast, lunch and dinner spreads here showcase an A to Z of dishes. In the morning, for example, you can try everything from pancakes to fresh fruit. You can also eat in the hotel’s beach restaurant or pay a little extra to try the Ottoman Turkish à la carte.
Location• 3.5km to Side
1 hour 30 mins
• Swimming pool • Aqua park activity pool with range of slides
• Main restaurant • Seafood à la carte restaurant • 'Mehtabe' snack bar • 'Rana' restaurant for lunch and snacks • 'Keyf-i Safa' Turkish à la carte restaurant - at a charge
• Turkish bath • Sauna • Beach volleyball • Beach football • Water polo • Table tennis • Boccia • Darts • Archery
• Daytime and evening programme with live shows • Live music, twice a week • Karaoke • Garden or beach parties • DJ • 5 bars • Disco • Weekly gala night
• Children's splash park and pool • Hotel-run kids' clubs for 4-8 & 9-12yrs and a youth club for 13-17yrs, in Jul & Aug
• Wi-Fi at the pool bar, lobby and rooms • Cable internet in the rooms • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Fitness First gym - free to Fitness First members • Samara Spa with a range of treatments • Imported drinks • Turkish à la carte restaurant • Tennis courts, tuition and equipment hire • Games room • Medical services • Shops • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Watersports
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar stocked on arrival, bathroom with Jacuzzi® tub, toiletries, bathrobes, hairdryer, phone, tea and coffee facilities.
Duplex Family rooms are available.
We also offer Duplex Family rooms.
Family Duplex rooms sleep up to 4 in twin beds, a double bed and have 2 bathrooms, 2 separate bedrooms both with LCD TVs and a balcony with garden views. These rooms are split over 2 floors.
• Full Board buffet meals • Use of the seafood à la carte restaurant • Ice-cream • Snacks • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.