Amara Beach Resort details
With its impressive facilities and beachside setting, this resort pushes the right buttons for a chilled-out or fun-filled break.
This hotel does nothing by halves - especially when it comes to facilities. Among others, you’ve got a thalasso-themed beauty centre, tennis court and bowling alley. And they’re all right by a coarse sandy beach that’s freckled with loungers, and sunshades.
The focal point though is the pool area. The main pool is a rectangular number that drops away to a smaller one on the terrace below. Around it there are large, palm-fringed terraces, a pair of pool bars and an al fresco bistro. Talking of restaurants, they’re here in numbers. The main buffet restaurant is laid out with huge selections at every meal, including a dessert counter that would give a Parisian patisserie a run for its money. When you want to raise the culinary bar a degree or two, you’ve also got three à la carte eateries. And as part of the All Inclusive package, you’ve got carte blanche to eat in all three once during your stay.
There’s a lovely personal touch to the service as well. On arrival, you’re handed Champagne and Turkish delight. And All Inclusive guests get their minibars restocked every day.
Lastly, you’ve got Side relatively close by - dolmus services and taxis will run you there in around twenty to thirty minutes. There’s also a sprinkling of shops, bars and restaurants practically on the doorstep.
Location• On Gundogdu beach • 50m to the nearest shops, bars and restaurants • 450m to the nearest bus stop • 10km from centre of Side
• 2 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Thalasso pool • Pool bar • Snack bar
• Air-conditioned main restaurant • 24hr bistro • 3 à la carte restaurants - Italian, seafood and Turkish - 1 visit to each per stay and certain menu items may incur an extra charge • Fortnightly gala dinner
• Tennis • Table tennis • Squash court • Billiards and pool table • Card room • Darts • Beach volleyball • Bowling • Gym • Sauna, whirlpool bath and massage • Aerobics and aqua-aerobics • Turkish bath and Russian Sauna • Watersports - some may require a licence
• 'The Lounge' • Indoor and outdoor bar area • TV room • Entertainment room • Video games • Games room • Cinema • Cabaret
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs
• 24hr reception • Internet and Wi-Fi • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Room service • Mini-market • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Bowling • Windsurfing • Thalasso and beauty treatments • Massage • Thalassotherapy • Certain dishes on the à la carte menu
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, LCD TV, telephone, minibar replenished daily, tea/coffee-making facilities, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers for adults and children, pillow menu and balcony. Standard rooms for up to 3 adults with 1 double or twin beds and an extra bed. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 adults and have a double bed and twin beds in 2 separate sleeping areas.
• Full Board meals • 1 visit to each of the 3 à la carte restaurants per stay • Local and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide