Aquila Elounda Village details
Parked right on a private stretch of coastline, the Aquila Elounda Village is in a prime location for beach-lovers. The pool area is incredible, too, with a three-tiered pool that’s connected with shimmering cascades. Both areas have parasols and sunbeds waiting for you to stretch out and unwind. In terms of activities, the Aquila Elounda is tops. For starters, there’s tennis, watersports, cookery lessons, language classes, a fitness centre, and exclusive booking at the Crete Golf Club. If you want to live the ‘life of Riley’, this is the place to do it.
Location• Stepped access to its own private beach overlooking Mirabello Bay • 7km from Aghios Nikolaos • 3km from the fishing village of Elounda • Public bus from hotel entrance in high season
1 hour 20 minutes
• 3 swimming pools, interconnected with impressive cascading waterfalls • Beach towels and showers • Parasols and sunbeds by the pool and on the beach
• Buffet restaurant serving American breakfast and dinner • 2 à la carte restaurants with waiter service - reservations required before midday and a dress code applies • Weekly lobster dinners, Asian fish festivals and Greek nights are at a charge, payable locally depending on board basis
• Daytime activities • Aerobics • Fitness room • Sauna • Pool games • Table tennis • Tennis, reservation required • Billiards • Darts • Cards • The hotel is an established member of the Crete Golf Club and has priority status for guest bookings • Weekly Greek cookery, language and dance lessons • Watersports centre with windsurfing, water-skiing, pedalos and sailing • Scuba diving intro lesson - 15 mins • PADI diving centre
• 2 bars - beach and lobby • TV room with card-playing corner • Flatscreen TVs & DVD players, on request
• Wi-Fi zones throughout - free from May 2014 • Internet corner - 1 hour surfing included • Air-conditioned throughout • Money exchange • Laundry and dry cleaning service • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Beauty treatments and massage
All wedding guests must be over the age of 18 years.
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with music channel, CD and DVD library with players on request, mini Hi-Fi, minibar, tea and coffee facilities, water, wine and Greek delicacies on arrival, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, luxury toiletries, pillow menu and room service. Double rooms sleep up to 3 and are located in the main building.
We also offer Bungalow rooms, Romantic bungalows, Bungalows with sea-view, Superior sea-view rooms, Bungalows with shared pools, Bungalows with a private pool and Junior suites.
Romantic bungalows sleep 2 with dreamlike interior décor, a canopy king-size bed, floor and balcony candles, discreet lighting and a two-seater sofa.
Superior sea-view rooms, Bungalows with private pool and Bungalows with shared pools are larger than Double rooms and have Mythica extras which include flowers, fruit, wine and traditional Greek sweets in room on arrival, invitation to management cocktails, daily newspaper, daily turndown service, luxury bathroom amenities, watersport discounts, jewellery shop and mini-market, express check-in and late check-out - subject to availability and unlimited dining in any of the restaurants - reservations required.
Sea-view junior suites are larger than Double rooms with Mythica extras which include a continental breakfast in room, beach bag and towels for use during stay, use of the sauna, gym, tennis facilities, beach and pool sunbeds and parasols. Bungalows are in blocks of 4 within the hotel grounds.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Early and late Continental breakfasts 05.00-07.15 or 10.30-11.00 • A la carte lunches and dinners • Weekly candlelit gala dinner • Themed dinner twice a week • Snacks 10.30-12.30, 14.30-16.00 and 23.00-24.00 • Picnics on request • Coffee and cake 16.00-18.00 • Ice-cream 10.00-18.00 • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide