Elounda Peninsula All Suite details
Touted as one of the most luxurious and contemporary hotels in Elounda by Vogue and Conde Nast, the five-star Peninsula All Suite knows how to pamper its guests. Sitting right on the beachfront with breathtaking views of the countryside and Aegean Sea, the Elounda Peninsula offers a whole host of amenities and activities to put you at ease. No doubt, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated the minute you walk through the doors.
Junior suites sleep 2 with air conditioning, marble bath, shower, wc, satellite TV, telephone, music, mini bar/fridge, balcony or terrace with front sea view. Junior suites sleep 2 with private heated sea water pool and one bedroom suites sleep 2/3 with private pool are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Jewellery shop
- Newspaper stand
- Pro shop and chapel at shopping square "Playiada"
- Beach bar
- Conference room
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit boxes
- Freshwater pool with paddling pool by the beach
- Indoor pool with sauna, Turkish bath & gym
- Executive 9 hole golf course with Golf Academy run by a golf pro (Par 3 - payable locally)
- Pro shop
- Putting green and driving range (payable locally)
- Sun terraces
- Astroturf Tennis courts (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Kelari wine cellar
- Home theatre
- Six Senses Spa treatments (packages available for pre-booking and payable locally) including a Turkish Hammam
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Weekly theme night with live music
- Nightly music
- Arsenal soccer school camp for 5-16 yr olds. In the camp the coaches are going to give children, regardless of their playing abilities, the opportunity to express themselves and to develop creatively and technically no matter what team you support! (Camp available during Easter & Summer holidays).
- A challenging children's programme with many activities such as golf lessons, tennis lessons, scuba & swimming lessons and much more in the 7000 sq metre "Children's park".
- Children's pool
- 'Children's Ark' club (5-12yrs) designed around the theme of an animal park, including creche (6 months to 5 yrs) payable locally
- Fishing trips
- Junior make up day for girls over 13.