Asena Beach Hotel details
Holidays at the Asena Beach are all about sunbathing on the beach, swimming in the huge pool and enjoying fun-filled nights of entertainment.
The Asena Beach offers a hat-trick of plus points. Firstly, it’s only a five-minute walk from the main beach and the bars and restaurants in the centre of Olu Deniz. Plus, it’s just a few minutes more to Turkey’s famous Blue Lagoon.
Secondly, the hotel’s swimming scene is top-class. There are 2 main pools – the first is huge and offers views over Turkey’s mountainside scenery with your swim. The second is an adults-only option that has its own bar, plus there's a special pool for little ones, so you won’t be disturbed when they’re splashing about.
Finally, in the evenings, you can take your pick from the Moonlight Restaurant, where you can eat on an open-air terrace, or Captain Hook’s à la carte, which specialises in locally-caught seafood. The hotel puts on regular entertainment, too, with belly dancers, snake charmers and fire-eaters appearing on the line-up.
Location• Olu Deniz, with its selection of bars, restaurants and shops is near by • The main beach is approximately 5 minutes walk away • The famous Olu Deniz lagoon is approximately 15 minutes walk away
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Adults only pool
• Buffet restaurant • Captain Hook's à la carte restaurant
• Table tennis • Pool volleyball • Pool table • Darts • Gym (limited equipment) • Sauna • Turkish bath-at a charge
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Weekly barbecue and Turkish theme nights (high season only) • Karaoke • Bingo • Giant chess • Quiz nights • Terrace bar • Poolside cocktail bar
• Children's pool • Play area • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Highchairs
• Reception • Luggage store • Money exchange • Wi-Fi in reception area and garden bar • Hairdressing salon • Porter • Car parking
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, hairdryer and balcony with garden view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds and a fold away bed.
We also offer Family rooms sleeping up to 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children with a double bed in main bedroom and 2 sofa-beds - 1 double and 1 single in the second bedroom.
Double Superior rooms have been newly constucted for 2012. These are located in the main building and sleep 2 adults with a double bed, superior décor, parquet flooring, LCD TV and a walk in shower.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.