Hotel Turquoise details
When you’re not enjoying the stunning mountain views, the large pool and gardens or having a relaxing Turkish bath, you may just find time to make it down to the beach. Its warm waters make it great for families and the hotel name, Turquoise, aptly describes the amazing Blue Lagoon that can be reached from the beach. The Turquoise Hotel is well placed for you to enjoy everything that Olu Deniz has to offer without disturbing your lazy days by the pool. Picture yourself after a day spent by the Blue Lagoon, soaking up the sun, with the healthy glow of a fresh tan and a delicious Turkish meal ahead of you.
Location• 600m to the resort centre and beach • The bus stop in town will take you to Fethiye with its charming and traditional back streets, weekly market and pleasant harbour • It is also a short ride up to Hisaronu which offers a good choice of bars
• Large, curving pool • Spacious terraces with amazing mountain views • Poolside snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • Snack bar • A la carte restaurant
• Tennis, including equipment • Table tennis • Fitness room • Darts • Billiards • Turkish bath
• Turkish nights • Billiard competitions • Amphitheatre with light entertainment programme • TV room with sports channels
• Children’s pool • Childrens play area • Cots & highchairs • Mini-club for 4-10 yrs
• Money exchange • 24hr reception • Lounge • Internet access including Wi-Fi • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer and minibar - stocked with water on arrival only. Standard rooms have a twin or double bed, 3rd bed available on request.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
• Buffet breakfast, late breakfast, lunch, dinner & night buffet • A la carte restaurant - booking fee applies • Snacks, tea time - time restrictions apply • Ice-cream available for 1 hr daily • Local alcoholic drinks & soft drinks, 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide