Barcelo Lanzarote Resort details
Great pools, a sandy bay on the doorstep and everything that Costa Teguise offers within easy reach – the Barcelo Lanzarote Resort comes up trumps for family getaways.
The Barcelo Lanzarote hotel has been designed with families in mind. Its pool area is massive, with five pools framed by palms and sunloungers. There are two big, curvy numbers, including one with a waterslide for the children. Rounding things off are two more adults pools in the hotel's quiet area and one more kids’ pools, so little ones have plenty of places to play.
As for location, the hotel is in a quiet part of Costa Teguise, a short bus ride from the town centre and main beach. Plus, you’re just five minutes’ walk from Playa del Ancia – a small, sandy bay with sheltered waters.
On the food front, the spot-lit dining room is the setting for All Inclusive buffets. Breakfasts span everything from cereals and pastries to the full cooked works, while at dinner, chefs cook your meat and fish in front of you.
Elsewhere, there are tennis courts and a rock-climbing wall. Plus, you’ve got a gym and a sauna for relaxing in.
Location• 500m down a moderate slope to a small beach "Playa del Ancla" • Free shuttle bus to the main "Las Cucharas" beach • 2.6km to Costa Teguise • Public bus stop outside hotel • 3km to 18-hole golf course • Surf & scuba diving, 3km away
• 5 swimming pools - 1 heated Nov-Apr • Sunbeds • Parasols • Poolside whirlpool bath • Towels • Shower areas • Pool bar
• Buffet restaurant with themed evenings • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Daytime activities programme • Tennis • Rock-climbing wall • Gym • Multi-sports court - included for All Inclusive guests • Beach volleyball • Football
• Evening entertainment programme • Live shows • TV area • Card area • Weekly quiz night • Piano/lounge bar • Entertainment bar
• 2 kids' pools - 1 heated, Nov-Apr & 1 in the adult pool with waterslide • Multi-level activity indoor and outdoor playground • Barcy kids' entertainment and activities programme - split into age groups - 3-6 yrs, 7-10 yrs, 11-15 yrs
• 24-hour reception • Tropical gardens • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Minigolf • Wellness centre • Sauna • Money exchange • Internet • Ironing service • Mini-market
All rooms have air-conditioning May-Oct, satellite TV, telephone and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 2 adults with twin beds and a single sofa bed - suitable for a child up to 12 years. If a cot is required there's no space for a third bed. Sole occupancy rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms and Superior family rooms.
Family rooms are more spacious than Standard rooms.
Superior family rooms are more spacious than Standard rooms and include a rain shower, bathrobes and slippers, Wi-Fi, Wii™ console, 32-inch LCD TV, baby-changing table and tub, bottle warmer and baby monitor. These rooms will sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs, or 3 adults plus 1 child.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks outside mealtimes • Ice-cream • Select local and international drinks, soft drinks, tea, coffee and water 10.00- 23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.