Disney's Contemporary Resort details
Stay at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and you can count Cinderella as a next-door neighbour. Famous faces aside, a top location and state-of-the-art facilities make this a dream place to stay.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort has one of the best postcodes in Orlando. It’s the closest hotel to the Magic Kingdom – you can be there in a couple of minutes – and it looks out over Cinderella’s Castle and Bay Lake. When you want to visit the park, just head up to the fourth floor – the monorail stops here.
The hotel’s interiors are really modern. The lobby, for example, is absolutely huge, and teams mirror-shine marble floors with funky hanging lights and wicker furniture. It’s not just the hotel décor that fits the contemporary mould, either – a hi-tech games room and a state-of-the-art spa and fitness centre are just a couple of the facilities that give the place a 21st-century feel.
Outside, you’ll find a large, Mickey-shaped swimming pool, which comes with an adjoining waterslide and a couple of whirlpool baths. The main talking point here, though, is the man-made white-sand beach that runs parallel to the pools and the lake.
Location• Within Magic Kingdom Resort area • Disney Monorail runs through the hotel, get aboard on the 4th floor
• Swimming pool • Poolside bar • Beach area next to pool
• Chef Mickey's buffet restaurant serves American breakfast and dinner • The Waves is a casual restaurant • Contempo Cafe for light bites • California Grill on the 15th floor with views across the Magic Kingdom • Cove Bar for light snacks • Sand Bar for burgers and ice-cream
• Olympiad fitness centre - gym, steam room, sauna • Spa • Volleyball on the beach • Fishing on Bay Lake • Watersports on Bay Lake • Games room
• Cocktail bar • Movies under the stars by the pool or beach
• Disney Character breakfasts • Kids' water play area
• Laundry room • Dry cleaning services • Room service
All rooms have free Wi-Fi, coffee-maker, flatscreen cable TV, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron/board and alarm clock with MP3 player. Garden Wing rooms come as standard with a king-size or 2 queen-size beds and an extra bed if required.
We also offer Tower rooms with Magic Kingdom views and Atrium Club Level rooms.
Atrium Club Level rooms have a Bay Lake view and Club Level services such as evening turndown with chocolates, Club Level Lounge access where refreshments are offered 07.00-22.00 and personalised concierge services.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.