Disney's Port Orleans - French Quarter details
Located in the Downtown Disney Resort area, this Disney Resort Hotel with fantastic facilities, will take you back to the days of giant paddle-steamers to sample a Southern life of luxury. Return to the elegance and charm of riverboat days in true Mississippi-style at Riverside whilst over at the French Quarter, the fun and excitement of New Orleans comes alive.
Location• Located within the Downtown Disney's area of Walt Disney World Resort
1 hour 15 minutes
• Ol' Man Island themed swimming pool with waterslide and Doubleloon Lagoon themed swimming pool • 2 whirlpool baths • 6 other quieter pools throughout Riverside, Boatwright's • Muddy Rivers and Mardi Grogs poolside bars
• Boatwright's Dining Hall full service American restaurant • Riverside Mill and Food Factory Food courts • River Roost and Scat Cat's Lounge bars • Pizza delivery available
• 4 championship golf courses • Disney's Oak Trail walking course
• 2 children's water play areas • 2 playgrounds • 2 games arcades
• Fulton's Disney store offering Character merchandise • Coin Laundry room • Laundry service
Standard rooms at French Quarter and Riverside sleep up to 4, some at Riverside sleep up to 5 with the use of a rollaway bed for a child up to 7 yrs. Rooms have 2 double beds, air-conditioning, cable TV with Disney channel and fridge. Water-view rooms available at a supplement with the above facilities plus a view of the waterways or pool area. King rooms to sleep 2 are also available with the above facilities plus a king-size bed. Child Prices: 2-16 years
Disney guest benefitsExtra time in the Disney Parks with
Disney’s Extra Magic Hours
Each day guests get extra time in the Parks to
enjoy selected attractions. Valid Theme Park
admission and Resort ID required.
Complimentary Walt Disney World
transportation to and from the Disney Parks,
Downtown Disney Area and more.
Parking is complimentary when you stay at a
Disney Resort Hotel, and also when you visit
any of the Disney Theme Parks or Disney
Key to the World Card
Charge purchases throughout the Resort.
Sleeps up to
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide