Fiesta Hotel Don Carlos details
Just a stone’s throw from the beach and with a great pool scene, this hotel is ideal for a laid-back break.
Flanked by trees and overlooking a man-made cove, this hotel has got a really pretty setting. What’s more, it’s less than a five-minute taxi ride from the town centre of Santa Eulalia. In fact, you can walk it in under 15 minutes, so getting out and about really is easy.
Back at the hotel, it’s the swimming pool that steals the spotlight. It’s framed by loungers, parasols and Bali beds, so you’re all set for unwinding. And, because the hotel is part of the Thomson Couples range you can expect a child-free environment. Best of all, thanks to the property’s hillside position, you can enjoy unspoiled views of the Mediterranean Sea from here.
When it comes to dining, expect the likes of made-to-order omelettes and pancakes in the mornings. In the evenings, meanwhile, there are international favourites to choose from. Get to the restaurant early for one of the terrace tables, and you can dine al fresco over candlelight.
Location• Manmade beach, 45m away down steep steps • 1.5km along coastal path to Santa Eulalia
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Chill-out area with Bali day-beds • Free pool towels
• Air-conditioned non-smoking dining room with small al fresco section, serving buffet meals with show cooking • A la carte restaurant • Snack bar • Cooked breakfast
• Pool table • Table tennis • Darts • Petanque • Yoga • Pilates • Aquagym • Spanish lessons
• Daytime activities • Live musician during the evening • Lounge bar • TV lounge area
• Wi-Fi in reception area • Gym • Wellness room
All rooms have air-conditioning, hydro-massage shower, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, mini-fridge, iPod station with radio alarm, Wi-Fi at a charge, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, slippers and balcony. Twin rooms have twin beds which can be interchanged into a double. Sea-view twin rooms are also available.
We also offer Suites.
Suites have a king-size bed, facilities as Twin rooms, plus a lounge area and a second flatscreen TV, bathrobes, slippers, whirlpool bath. Sea-view suites are also available.
This is a Fiesta hotel - please ask at reception for details of Fiesta benefits available here.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Ice-cream • Local and international alcoholic and soft drinks, house wines, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide