Insotel Fenicia Prestige details
Prestige by name and prestigious by nature. This lavish hotel certainly lives up to its name.
Luxury on a grand scale – that’s what you’ll find at this hotel. And its location sets the seal on it. Nestled on the banks of the Santa Eulalia River, overlooking the sea, it’s Ibiza’s most prestigious tourist area. A sandy beach, tree-lined promenade and Santa Eulalia itself are all just a short stroll away.
Setting aside, the guest suites are dressed in shades of coffee and cream. Hydromassage showers are impressive luxuries in the well-equipped bathrooms. And you’ve got other nice features like minibars, flatscreen TVs, and a broad terrace or balcony.
Indoors or outdoors, relaxation is a stylish affair at this hotel. Take your pick from outdoor terraces that frame a smart pool, and inviting lounges.
At mealtimes, meanwhile, you’re spoilt for choice. Each of the hotel’s four restaurants is an individual, both in design and cuisine. As well as the main buffet restaurant, called Fenicia, there’s Monsoon, with its open-air terrace, dishing up Oriental specialities. Elsewhere, Mediterranenan cooking is the order of the day at the Vinoteca, and meat, fish and seafood are on the menu at Tanit, the outdoor restaurant.
Finally, a standout feature of this hotel is the smart, state-of-the-art spa. With an emphasis on relaxation, it offers a tempting range of pampering and restorative treatments.
Location• 250m to Santa Eulalia beach • 500m to resort centre • 13km from Ibiza Town
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Pool bar
• Choice of 4 restaurants - 'La Vinoteca' Mediterranean with a large selection of wines, 'Monsoon' Oriental, 'Tanit' restaurant for a wide variety of meat dishes and paellas or 'The Fenicia' buffet restaurant with show cooking • Half Board available at a supplement, in the main buffet restaurant
• Spa centre with indoor pool, whirlpool baths, Turkish bath, caldarium, cold plunges, water beds, sauna, herbal vapour bath, salts vapour bath, laconium, sensations shower, reflexology foot baths and relaxing cocoon chairs • Fitness centre with gym equipment • Beauty centre with cosmetic treatments, massages and a hairdresser available
• Piano bar with pianist twice a week
• Children's pool • Hotel-run children's club
• Room service • Spacious lounges • Reading room
Superior double rooms have air-conditioning/heating, bath, separate shower, satellite TV, phone, Wi-Fi, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and a balcony or terrace. Junior suites have twin beds, an extra bed in lounge area and bath and separate hydro-massage shower.
We also offer Prestige Junior Suites and Family Suites.
Prestige Junior Suites have panoramic views and a private terrace including private whirlpool on the solarium.
Family suites sleep a minimum of 3 adults and a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children in 2 interconnecting Junior suites.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide