Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
in Punta de Mita, Mexico - Pacific Coast, Mexico
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa details
You get seclusion in spades at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa. It’s in Punta de Mita, on the northern tip of Banderas Bay, and it’s surrounded by jungle and countryside. There are 2 pools, but you get the best views from the adults-only infinity one. Grab a margarita from the pool bar and watch the surfers in the sea from the warm water. The hotel is fully-loaded with restaurants. The highlight is the Mexican, where waiters often prepare fresh guacamole at your table.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• On its own private beach on Banderas Bay, surrounded by lush vegetation
Distance to beach:
• Wi-Fi in the lobby • 24-hour reception • Laundry* • Money exchange • Gift shop* • Boutique*
• Swimming pool • Adults-only infinity pool, heated Nov-Apr • Saltwater pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • Olas pool bar
• El Bosque international buffet restaurant with American corner and themed nights • Las Terrazas outdoor buffet restaurant • Viva México à la carte restaurant with outdoor terrace • Portofino Mediterranean à la carte restaurant • Bambú Oriental à la carte restaurant • Ribs & More steak house and grill à la carte restaurant
• Volleyball • Petanque • Tennis - floodlights* • Multi-sports court • Water polo • Pool • Darts • Table tennis • Football • Basketball • Catamarans • Windsurfing • Kayaks • Sailing • Snorkelling • Intro scuba diving lesson in the pool
Health & Fitness
• Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Zentropía Spa††† offering steam baths, whirlpool, sauna, massages*, treatments* and beauty salon*
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Theatre featuring nightly live shows and games • La Placita lobby bar with nightly live music • Secret bar • Hemingway Bar for adults only • Sunset Boulevard disco • Sports bar
• Hotel-run kids' clubs for 1-3, 4-12 and 13-17 years • Kids' section of main pool • Playground • Kids' menu • Highchairs • Video games • Arts and crafts • Mini-theatre
All rooms are stylishly furnished with modern décor and have air-conditioning, flatscreen TV, minibar restocked daily with water and soft drinks, tea and coffee facilities, phone, hairdryer, iron and board, bathroom amenities, hydro-massage bathtub, aromatherapy menu*, pillow menu* and balcony or terrace.
Deluxe rooms sleep up 2 adults with a king-size or 2 double beds. Larger Deluxe rooms sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, and Deluxe rooms for sole occupancy are also available.
Junior suites have facilities as Deluxe rooms, plus a lounge area with sofa-bed.
Food: Full Board buffet meals. Unlimited à la carte dining. Snacks.
Drink: Unlimited domestic and selected international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Sports & Activities: All are included except where indicated *.