Holiday Village Majorca details
With 6 pools for kids and grown-ups, plus more bars and restaurants than you can count on one hand, the newest Holiday Village in our range looks set to be a corker.
This Holiday Village has just opened its doors, and it was something of a grand unveiling. For starters, it’s been fully refurbished, so everything’s in tip-top condition. The bedrooms are straight from a catalogue shoot – think creamy walls, sleek furniture and huge patio doors that lead to a balcony or terrace. The restaurants are another highlight. As well as a big buffet place you’ve got à la carte dining and themed restaurants, including one with a lakeside terrace. As for what else sets this place apart, it’s got 6 pools, 4 bars, and a free bus to run you to the beach.
Airport transfers approx:
Location• In Cala Millor • 1.2km from the beach • Free shuttle bus to beach
Distance to beach:
• Free Wi-Fi zones from May 2014 • Cinema room/stage room • Mini market • 24-hour reception • Self-service laundry room*
• 2 large outdoor swimming pools • Activity pool • Indoor pool at the Spa, closed in high season • Poolside snack bar • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant with al fresco dining • Italian and Tex-Mex themed restaurants • Mediterranean à la carte restaurant for adults only
• Multi-sports court for volleyball and basketball • 4G Astroturf football pitch • Beach volleyball • Archery • Table tennis • Pool table
Health & Fitness
• Gym and fitness room • Yoga and pilates zone • Spa* with 3 whirlpools
• Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities • Theme nights • Party nights • Pop shows • Children’s entertainment • Cabaret • Sports bar
• First Choice Kids' Clubs with Aerial Adventure, Football Academy*, Swim Academy* and Stage Academy* • Infants under 2 years get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Toddler splash pool • Family splash park • Baby baths provided on request as rooms have walk-in showers
All rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with air-conditioning, mini-fridge, tea and coffee facilities, phone, satellite TV and walk-in showers.
1 bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom, 2 sofa-beds in the living area and a balcony or terrace.
Suites have a double bedroom with double doors leading to a separate lounge area with a double sofa-bed and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Duplex apartments have a twin bedroom and a double sofa-bed in the living area, plus an internal staircase leading to a private roof terrace with Jacuzzi™ and sunbeds.
Swim-up rooms a double sofa-bed in the living area, a terrace with sunbeds and direct access to a pool shared between 2 ground floor apartments.
Family apartments are larger and sleep up to 4 adults and 1 child.
Food: Full Board buffet meals. Breakfast 08.00-10.30 and Continental breakfast 10.30-12.00. Lunch 13.00-15.00. Dinner 18.30-21.00. 1 visit per week to each of the à la carte and themed restaurants - reservation required. Tea, coffee and biscuits 15.30-17.30. Fruit and snacks 10.30-21.00. Late night sandwiches 23.00-24.00. Ice-cream for children.
Drinks: Select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00.
Sports and Activities: All included except where indicated *.