Protur Playa Cala Millor Hotel details
The Protur Playa Cala Millor has been refurbished for 2014. This beachside hotel now comes with a sleek lounge area and Zen-like bedrooms.
A pretty promenade is all that separates the Protur Cala Millor from the beach. So, you can be on Cala Millor’s one-and-a-half-kilometre stretch of white sand within minutes of waking up in the morning.
Even when you’re not on the beach, you’re never far away from a sea view. They can be soaked up from the sunloungers, which surround the hotel’s spacious swimming pool. Or they can be enjoyed from the new al fresco lounge area, which is topped with soft futon seating and drinks tables.
The bedrooms at the hotel are undergoing a makeover for summer 2014. Sand and stone colour schemes and wooden floors will turn them into Zen-like spaces.
The hotel’s buffet restaurant will follow suit on the design side, too. The menu, meanwhile, will showcase international dishes alongside local favourites. If you want to eat out, the centre of Cala Millor and all its cafes, restaurants and bars, are less than a 10-minute walk away.
Location 10m across a promenade to the beach 100m to a bus stop 500m to the resort centre with shopping centre
1 hour 10 minutes
• Swimming pool with separate Jacuzzi™ section • Indoor pool heated in winter - closed June to September • Indoor pool with Jacuzzi™ • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • Poolside snack bar • Balinese day beds for 2
• Buffet restaurant with al fresco dining • Mediterranean à la carte restaurant
• Evening entertainment programme • Chill out bar
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • Sauna in the indoor pool area • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage and treatment room • Poolside massage
All rooms are modern and stylish, sleeping 2 with a double bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, phone, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have limited sea views. Sea-view rooms are available. Economy rooms without a view are also available.
We also offer Premium rooms.
Premium rooms are larger with 2 balconies and a sea view, plus a walk in wardrobe.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet breakfast and dinner • Continental late breakfast 10.30-13.00 • A la carte lunch from poolside snack bar • 1 visit per stay to the à la carte restaurant • Snacks • Afternoon tea 16.00-18.30 • Local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.30-24.00 • Minibar restocked daily with soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.