Hotel Falesia details
Flaunting more greenery than an episode of Ground Force, the Hotel Falesia has got a seriously tropical setting.
With flowers and greenery everywhere you look, the Hotel Falesia is like one big garden. We’re talking pine trees, glossy palms, neat lawns, flowers and plants. The tropical vibe doesn’t stop when you step inside, either. In the lobby, you’ll find a cluster of trees, and trailing shrubbery which spills down from the upper balconies.
If you want to take it easy, head for the swimming pool which is framed by loungers and parasols. There’s a bar out here, too, where you can grab drinks and light bites throughout the day.
In the evenings, things take a lively turn. The hotel is part of the Thomson Gold collection May to October, which means there are live shows, professional music acts and cabaret in store. Plus, you can look forward to comedy performances and regular themed evenings in the buffet restaurant.
Location• 1.4km to the long stretch of Praia de Falesia beach, backed by red cliffs and holder of a Blue Flag award • Beach is reached by walking through grounds of hotel next door and via 200 steps or by courtesy shuttle bus and 80 steps to the other end of Falesia beach - operating at least 4 times a day • Bars, restaurants and shops 300m away • 2km to Olhos d'Agua • 5km to Sao Joao area - Albufeira • 12km to Vilamoura
• Swimming pool with sun terraces • Sunbeds • Pool/snack bar - in mid/high season • Heated indoor pool
We also offer Triple rooms, Pool-view rooms and Junior Suites.
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant overlooking the beautiful gardens • Lunch snack menu at the bar • Occasional themed evenings • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner
• Massage • Whirlpool bath • Turkish bath • Small spa • Tennis • Table tennis • Pool table • Bicycle hire • Golf course next to hotel • Plenty of golf courses nearby, some with discounts if you are staying at the Falesia • Water-skiing, sailing and horse riding nearby
• Full programme of daytime and evening entertainment from your Thomson Gold hosts May to October, including live shows • TV lounge
• Free Wi-Fi zones • Internet • Gift shop
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range from May to October. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see 'Gold' in the A-Z Guide for more information.
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV with some English channels, phone, minibar/mini-fridge at a charge, hairdryer and balcony. Double rooms are standard. Twin rooms are available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Falesia:
in Olhos d'Agua, Algarve