Hotel Gran Camp de Mar details
“With its beachfront setting and indulgent spa, this hotel definitely has relaxation in mind.”
This hotel has a plum spot on the beach at Camp de Mar. Step inside the whitewashed building and you’ll find a bright and airy space. The lobby has recently had a makeover and now flaunts a neutral colour scheme and sleek marble flooring.
The real draw here, though, is the spa. The lengthy treatment menu including wraps, facials and massages. You can also take a dip in the indoor pool, try out a Turkish bath, or simply unwind in the meditation area.
As for the bedrooms, they’re comfy bases with satellite TVs, fridges and air conditioning as standard. They all come with balconies, and most have a great view out to sea.
Back outside, you’ll find a large pool, with a separate area for children and a whirlpool bath. Loungers fringe most of the pool, and parasols provide a little shade. Overlooking the scene is a pool bar serving drinks and snacks.
Only a few steps further and you’re on the soft sands of Camp de Mar’s beach. Sunbeds are perfectly lined up, with parasols made from palm fronds. When you’ve had your fill of the sun, head over the footbridge to Camp de Mar’s star attraction - a little island where there’s a great restaurant.
As for food and drink at the hotel, there’s a buffet restaurant that has live cooking stations for meals. There’s also a pretty terrace where you can eat in summer months, and you can wind-down with an after-dinner drink at the bar or in the reading room.
Location• By a golden sandy beach with a wooden bridge leading to a small island • 50m to the centre of Camp de Mar with its small selection of restaurants, bars and shops
• Swimming pool • Limited sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels
• Air-conditioned dining room serving continental buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, cakes and coffee and hot and cold international buffet dinner • Outside dining room terrace overlooking pool area • Show cooking • 2 themed buffet evenings per week • Hot snacks several times a day and in the afternoon • Tea/coffee in the snack bar
• Access to new Spa, except for children under 16 yrs, with Turkish bath, sauna, ice cave aromatic showers, hydro-massage and relaxation area • Aerobics: different levels • Water gym • Darts • French boules • Archery • Dance classes • Gym • Table tennis • Mulit-sport court for volley, tennis, football, basketball - deposit required for equipment • Storage repair area for bicycles • Indoor pool, closed 15/5-30/9 • Kayaks
• Bar and lounge • Entertainment several times a week with live music and shows
• Children’s section of pool • New children's miniclub and playground • Cots • Highchairs
• Reading room • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Deposit for pool towels • Laundry service • Internet corner • Spa treatments at the new Spa centre - children under 16 yrs are not allowed in the Spa • Billiards • Bicycle trips - not available Jul/Aug • Walking trips • Kayak school • 400m to Andraitx 18-hole golf course
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 beds and limited sea view. 3rd bed is available for a child up to 12 yrs. Junior Suites are also available. These are larger and have a full sea view.
• Full board meals • Unlimited drinks from a selection of national brands of spirits and soft drinks • Activities and entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Gran Camp de Mar:
in Ca'n Picafort, Majorca