Hotel Mellieha Bay details
The Hotel Mellieha Bay is framed by tropical gardens and overlooks the sandy bay in Malta.
The Hotel Mellieha Bay has one of the best addresses in Malta. The property overlooks the island’s largest sandy bay, and it’s bordered by seven acres of tropical gardens. Best of all, when you want to explore the local area, you’re only a five-minute bus ride from the village of Mellieha and the nearest shops and restaurants.
The hotel has been designed with families in mind. Take the pool scene, for example. It’s got something for everyone – there are a couple of pools for adults, and two for smaller guests to paddle in. You’ll also find a children’s playground in the grounds, complete with safety matting.
On the food front, meals are laid out as buffets. Expect big breakfasts with bacon and eggs in the mornings, and Mediterranean specialities like couscous and almond cake in the evenings.
Location• 3km to Mellieha village • Overlooking gently-shelving sandy beach with a beach bar in high season, which is reached by steps • Various bars and restaurants in the village • About 500m to bus stop for buses to Valletta, Bugibba and Sliema
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool, Nov-Apr • 2 pool snack bars, May-Oct • Gardens • Sunbeds • Parasols
We also offer Single rooms with a balcony and sea view, Family rooms with bunkbeds and Interconnecting rooms.
• Buffet restaurant • Jamaica Inn pool area‚ at the far end of the hotel through the gardens
• 2 tennis courts • Bowling green • Games room • Darts • Table tennis • Pool table • Card tables
• Lounge and TV room • English library • Evening entertainment programme, including cabaret, discos and dancing
• 2 paddling pools • Playground with safety matting • Pushchairs for hire • Cots and highchairs
• All hotel public areas are non-smoking • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Aqua Venture - independently run seasonal watersports centre offering windsurfing‚ dinghy sailing‚ water-skiing‚ pedalos‚ canoes, speedboat trips and snorkelling safaris • PADI 5 star scuba diving centre offering professional instruction for beginners through to experts • Pool table and games room • Launderette
All rooms have air-conditioning/central heating, twin beds, shower, European satellite TV, fridge and a minibar on request. Standard twin rooms are on the ground floor with a small terrace. Rooms above the ground floor with a sea view and balcony are available.
Free cake for couples celebrating wedding anniversaries
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Snack bar service 10.00-17.30 including light lunches • Afternoon tea 16.30-17.30 • Sandwiches 22.00-24.00 • Locally produced alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Soft drinks and hot beverages 10.00-24.00 • All Inclusive runs until check-out • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide