Hotel Munamar details
Thanks to its sea views, two à la carte restaurants and candlelit cocktail bar, the Hotel Munamar sailed in to the Thomson Couples collection.
The Hotel Munamar is backed by pine-dotted hillsides, and there's a thick band of Blue Flag beach in front of it, where you can look across the bay to the mountains opposite. Location-wise the property is set in the heart of Icmeler, and the city of Marmaris is just a ten-minute drive away.
Rooms at the hotel are split between 2 buildings – a main building and an annexe called the Munamar Residence, which has its own reception desk. Wherever you stay, you get use of a pretty swimming pool that’s surrounded by sunloungers, and a cluster of bars and restaurants.
Start your evenings with a cocktail on the candlelit terrace of Carmelos Bar. Afterwards, head to the buffet for international and Turkish cuisine. You can go down the speciality route too, and dine for free once during your stay in either of the two a la carte eateries.
Location• On a Blue Flag sandy beach • 50m to shops • 100m to restaurants and bars • 500m to Icmeler resort centre • 8km to the centre of Marmaris • 100km to the airport
1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 45 minutes
• Swimming pool with plunge pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool bar • Towel service
• Buffet restaurant • 2 à la carte restaurants
• Beach volleyball • Gym • Sauna • Turkish bath
• Live music in Carmelos bar • Couples daytime activity programme and resident musician
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout the hotel from May 2014 • Library and TV corner • 24-hour reception • Use of the pool and bars at the neighbouring Munamar Residence • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi until May 2014 • Spa packages • Watersports, including scuba diving • Hairdresser • Shops • Laundry/Dry cleaning service • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee facilities, phone, hairdryer, minibar stocked with water, soft drinks and beer on arrival day and most rooms have a balcony. Double rooms sleep up to 2 with a double bed and mountain view. Sea-view double rooms and Limited sea-view double rooms available.
We also offer Junior suites and from May 2014, Double annex rooms in the Residence Building.
Junior suites have facilities as per Standard rooms with a separate lounge, bathrobes, slippers and either a sea or mountain view.
Double annex rooms located in the Residence Building will be available from May 2014, sleeping 2 in a double bed. Double annex rooms are available with limited sea views or sea views. Residence Building is located just through some gardens from the main hotel, and features it's own check-in area. Guests have access to all facilities of the main hotel.
• Full Board • Snacks 11.00-16.00 • Midnight soup 23.00-24.00 • Local spirits, house wine, draft beer, soft drinks and hot drinks 10.00-24.00 • Minibar with beer, water and soft drinks on arrival • 1 visit per stay to an à la carte restaurant • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide