NOA Hotels Lotus Beach and Spa Resort details
Book this hotel for summer 2013 and you’ll be the first to sleep in the stylish rooms and eat in the 6 restaurants.
The Lotus Beach and Spa Resort is brand new for summer 2013. It’s being built by the NOA hotel group, so you can expect great things. This chain owns 10 other hotels in Turkey, which consistently score top marks on TripAdvisor reviews.
The new hotel will be located on a sandy beach, less than a 5-minute taxi ride from the centre of Icmeler. The plans include a pontoon-style bathing platform, to help you make the most of the sea. If you’d rather swim in a pool, you’ll have 3 to choose from – one of which will come with watersldies.
Style-wise the hotel will have a sleek eco look to it. There’s lots of glass and wood, and rooms are set to have natural colour schemes of fern green and kalamata olive.
The hotel will have 6 restaurants. The main buffet eatery will be in constant action from dawn until gone midnight, serving everything from breakfast and late breakfast, to afternoon cakes, and midnight snacks. You can also pay a little bit more to eat at one of 5 a la cartes.
Location• 1km to Icmeler • 6km to Marmaris
1 hour 15 mins
• 2 main swimming pools • Aqua park/activity pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Beach towel
• Buffet restaurant with indoor & outdoor areas • 5 à la carte restaurants, at a charge
• Billiards • Dart • Boccia • Minigolf • Table tennis • Tennis • Mini-football • Mini-basketball • Beach volleyball • Canoes • Water bikes • Windsurfing, license required • Massage
• Daytime & evening entertainment programme • 6 bars - pool bar, beach bar, vitamin bar, disco bar, Café Turk and lobby bar
• Turkish bath • Sauna • Fitness centre • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Motorised watersports - jet-skis, banana boats, speed boats and parasailing • Beauty centre • Hairdresser • Bicycle rental • Laundry/Dry cleaning service • Tennis floodlights • 5 à la carte restaurants, reservations required • Diving • Adventure sports • Mini-market • Jeweler • Leather shop • Souvenir shop • Boutique
Double room sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child with 1 double or twin beds, an extra bed and child bed, air-conditioning, shower and a balcony or terrace.
Single rooms, Family rooms, Sea-view rooms and Lake House Swim-up rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Double Sea-view rooms, Family rooms, Family Sea-view rooms and Lake House Swim-up rooms.
Family room sleeps up to 4 adults and 1 child with a double bed, twin beds, a child bed, air-conditioning, shower and a balcony or terrace. Family Sea-view rooms are available
Lake House Swim-up room sleeps up to 4 adults and 1 child with a double bed, twin beds, a child bed, air-conditioning, shower and ground terrace with direct access to a shared private pool.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks 13.30-15.00 • Afternoon cake 16.30-17.30 • Midnight soup • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charge, please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.