J Resort Alidhoo
in Haa Alifu Atoll, Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives
J Resort Alidhoo details
“With an infinity pool, a PADI dive centre and a well-equipped spa, this place really lives up to the Maldive island cliché.”
J Resort Alidhoo - formerly known as Cinammon Island Alidhoo - offers you the ultimate castaway experience. The island is anchored in the Haa Alif Atoll and has its own PADI dive centre.
Looks-wise, the resort is classically Maldivian. All the rooms are individual huts, some perched above the water on stilts. Thatched roofs and teak floors give things a tropical feel, while the décor come in shades of blueberry, aubergine and chocolate. Luxurious extras come in the form of hot tubs on the sun deck.
In terms of things to do, everything here is geared towards relaxation. The sports scene is low-key – the most strenuous activities on the menu are tennis and volleyball. The beach, meanwhile, comes and goes depending on the tide, so the infinity pool is the place to head for sunbathing. It’s styled to the nines with wooden loungers and white canvas parasols.
The real talking point, though, is the Mandara Spa. Small but state-of-the-art, it floats in the centre of an Oriental-style lotus pond and it comes with its own garden. It’s perfect steam-clean-and-scrub territory, and their signature massages are muscle-meltingly good.
Location• 35 acre island resort in the Haa Alif Atoll
55 minutes by aeroplane and 15 minutes by speedboat
• Swimming pool • Swim-up pool bar serving soft drinks and mocktails
• Open-air restaurant, the Hiyaa, serving buffet meals • Themed evenings • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • Holhuashi à la carte restaurant - guests receive a 25% discount
• Tennis during the day • Gym • Football • Badminton • Snorkelling excursion once a day • Sandbank excursion once a day • Darts • Table tennis
• Hiyaala tea lounge for high tea • Rehendhi Bar
• Children's play area • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Fitness centre • Library • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Freshly squeezed juices at the swim-up bar • Spa treatments • Watersports • PADI certified dive centre • NITROX diving • Snorkelling equipment • Money exchange • Jewellery shop • Laundry service • Boutique • Rehendhi bar • Disco night • 70s & 80s night • Maldivian cultural night • Latino night • Crab race • Pool table
All rooms have air-conditioning, shower, ground floor whirlpool bath, connecting lounge area with an open veranda, satellite TV, telephone, DVD player, radio, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, iron and board, hairdryer, mosquito nets on request and bathrobe/kimono. Jacuzzi Beach Villas have a bedroom with double bed.
We also offer Jacuzzi duplex water villas.
Jacuzzi duplex water villas have a bedroom with double bed, ground floor terrace with whirlpool bath and are located over water. Guests under 12 years are not allowed in these villas.
• All meals and snacks - time restrictions apply • Guests receive a 25% discount at the à la carte restaurant • All non-premium spirits and beer • House wine served by the glass • Selected cocktails, bottled water, tea/coffee and soft drinks - excluding fruit juices • Minibar: 1 bottled soft drink, bottle of water and tea or coffee per day • Daily snorkelling and and sandbank excursions • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges - please see the A-Z Guide
• Premium All Inclusive package is available at a supplement and includes: • All of the above plus: • All premium alcoholic beverages • A bottle of sparkling wine/fruit platter on arrival • A 3 course dinner and wine served by the pool - once per stay • Cappuccino and espresso in guest rooms • One 50 minute spa treatment once per stay • One introductory scuba diving lesson
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details
Hotels similar to the J Resort Alidhoo:
in North Male Atoll, Malé Atoll