LUX* Maldives details
From its 4-kilometre coastline to its over-the-water beach villas, the LUX* Maldives takes luxury that one step further.
LUX* Maldives proudly boasts that it offers at least 50 reasons to visit. But most people only need to look at the resort’s setting before they confirm their booking. The hotel is the only property on the tropical island of Dhidhoofinolhu in the Maldives’ South Ari Atoll.
Accommodation at this resort is trademark Maldives. You can take your pick from thatched beachside boltholes, stilted over-the-water villas, and beach villas with outdoor bathrooms.
Generally, the Maldives isn’t famed for its entertainment. Most people make their own with a snorkel and a cocktail menu. But LUX* Maldives breaks this norm, with cinema screenings on the beach and pop-up musical performances. There’s a spa here, too, where the Me Time menu lets you choose how long you want treatments to last.
There are more than a dozen restaurants and bars in the resort. Highlights include Umami, a Japanese lit by paper lanterns, and East Restaurant, which is suspended over the water and decked out like a ship.
Location• On the island of Dhidhoofinolhu • Surrounded by 4km of beaches
• 2 swimming pools • Poolside bar • Sunbeds • Parasols • Beach towels
We also offer Sunset junior suites, Beach villas and Water villas.
• Senses restaurant for dinner with Oriental dishes with an Indian Ocean twist • The Island Kitchen serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Umami Japanese restaurant for dinner • East restaurant for breakfast and dinner serving dishes including South East Asian cuisine • Allegria Italian restaurant for dinner • Veli poolside bar serving light lunches • Beach pizzeria at lunchtime • Cafe LUX* coffee shop • Lagoon bar • Island bar serving cocktails and canapes • Senses bar and lounge serving lunches and afternoon tea • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner in the evening
• Steam room, sauna, plunge pool, spa garden and yoga classes - available for adults only, reservation required • Gym • Daily use of snorkelling equipment • Kayaks • Pedal boats • Scheduled snorkelling trips on house reef • Table tennis • 2 tennis courts - sportswear/shoes required, balls at a charge • Billiards • Table football • Video game machines • Bocce balls • Beach volleyball
• Daily entertainment programme • Evening entertainment including local artists and themed evenings
• Hotel-run kids' club for 3-12yrs • Teens' club for 12-17yrs • Daily entertainment programme
• Wi-Fi • Phone box with free local and international calls • Digital photo shacks • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • PADI diving centre • Windsurfing • Fun tube rides • Waterskiing • Jet-skiing • Kitesurfing • Catamaran trips • Whale shark safari • Private trips by speedboat or dhoni • Morning and sunset fishing • Fresh juice station • ICI ice-cream station • Minibars • Computer lounge with internet access • Island nightclub • Spa with 15 exclusive spa villas including 4 water treatment villas, relaxation areas, ice room, plunge pool, beauty room and spa boutique • Spa treatments • Fitness Centre • Bicycle hire • Boutique • Laundry service
All rooms have a double bed, extra child bed in the bedroom as required, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite TV, DVD, phone, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and separate shower, bathrobes, slippers, outdoor shower, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary bottled water and balcony or terrace. Beach Pavillions sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child in a double or twin beds, extra child bed in the bedroom as required, garden view and direct beach access.
All Inclusive Option
• Breakfast in the Island Kitchen or East Restaurant 07.00-10.30 • A la carte lunch at Senses bar, Veli bar or Lagoon bar 12.30-17.00, buffet lunch at the Island Kitchen 12.30-15.00, pizzas at The Beach Pizzeria 12.00-18.00 or à la carte at the Island Bar 12.30-15.00 • Buffet dinner at Island Kitchen and East Restaurant 19.00-22.00, à la carte dining at Senses and Allegria restaurant 19.00-22.00 and Umami speciality restaurant with set menu 19.00-22.00 • Afternoon tea at Senses Lounge Bar 15.30-17.30 • Selection of drinks including soft drinks, tea and coffee, beer, wine, juices, cocktails and liquors, as per scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars • Water, juice, soft drinks and beers from minibar - replenished once per day • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide for more information
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the LUX* Maldives:
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll