Vakarufalhi Island Resort details
“Set on its own exotic island, the Vakarufalhi Island Resort offers up a real castaway feel.”
This place is a great choice if you want to get away from it all. Set on a tiny tropical island, it’s guarded from the real world by 360 degrees of sand and sea. That’s not to say it’s difficult to get to, though – the journey takes just 25 minutes by sea plane.
Accommodation here comes in the form of beach and water bungalows. Spaced out for privacy, these luxury huts are hidden from each other by entourages of palm trees. Inside, rooms are furnished with dark wooded floors and tiled floors in the bathrooms. Beds are as wide as they are long.
In terms of facilities, the island is home to a restaurant and a bar. Set under a wooden dome, the eatery serves a good range of international dishes and even hosts a Maldivian theme night. The Vakuru bar, meanwhile, serves a range of Champagnes, wines and spirits but the speciality here is the Vaka Vaka cocktail.
When it comes to a way to fill your time why not try your hand at something new - you can join a fishing trip or a snorkelling safari, or take some time out for a spa treatment.
Location• 90km from Male international airport
• Ilaa main restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Ihaa Bar for afternoon tea
• Sunset cruise with cocktails at a special rate of US$20 per person • One snorkelling lesson in the house reef with equipment - Dhoni not included • Badminton • Beach volleyball • Board games • Darts • Table tennis
• Live band once a week • Cultural show once a week
• 24hr reception • Internet café • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa • Money exchange • Laundry service • Scuba diving - PADI certified • Watersports • Wi-Fi • Souvenir shop • Internet café in library
Please note all extra charges are payable in USD
Garden Bungalows have a double bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV, telephone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, espresso machine, hairdryer, semi-open bathroom with garden, shower cubical, open-air shower, private verandah with daybed, chairs and garden view.
We also offer Beach Bungalows and Water Bungalows. Minimum age in Water Villas is 12 years.
Beach Bungalows have facilities as for Garden Bungalows with sea-view.
Water Bungalows have facilities as for Garden Bungalows but are larger and have a DVD player, luxury bath amenities, iron and board, sitting area with sofa, large deck leading to the sea with daybed, sunbeds and outdoor shower. Minimum age permitted in this room type is 12 years.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant • Afternoon tea • Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - house wine, bottled water, soft drinks, canned fruit juice, draught beer, coffee, tea and iced coffee and tea • All Inclusive finishes at 23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - payable in USD, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Vakarufalhi Island Resort:
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll