Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa details
White sand surroundings, jungle-like greenery and stylish water bungalow as standard – the Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa is every inch the tropical sanctuary.
The Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa is set on a tiny, palm-studded island that’s fronted by a white-sand beach. It’s lapped by clear, turquoise waters and, if you swim a little way out from the wooden jetty, you’ll find a rainbow-coloured coral reef.
At the other side of the island, there’s a string of water bungalows that stand on stilts in knee-deep water. They’ve got steps that lead straight into the sea and, inside, they feature sleek timber walls and chunky furniture. Accessories, meanwhile, come in the form of glossy indoor palms and ethnic wall hangings.
When it comes to dining, there’s a buffet restaurant serving up a mix of European and Asian dishes. Barbecue nights are laid on regularly, and you can opt to dine by candlelight on the sands.
Finally, the island’s tranquil spa is half-hidden by tropical shrubs. Head here to choose from 20 soothing treatments, including full body massages.
Location• On 6 acre island • 750m of soft sandy beach • 145km from Male • 40 mins by Dhoni to nearest inhabited islands
45 minutes by Maldivian air taxi
• Malaafaiy buffet restaurant with different themed corners daily • Saturday evening romantic dinner in the Noo Villu restaurant. charged locally • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Minigym • Badminton • Volleyball • Football • Darts • Windsurfing • Snorkelling • Table tennis
• Lobby • Weekly disco • Live music • Bingo • Crab race • Maldivian cultural show
• Reception, 06.00-24.00 • Library • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Spa treatments • Canoes • Pedalos • Scuba diving • Windsurfing • PADI diving school • Souvenir shop • Money exchange
Water Bungalows have a glass viewing panel in the floor, private deck with steps down to the ocean, double bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD, telephone, minibar/fridge with bottled water and selection of soft drinks. 3rd bed available. Minimum age in all rooms is 12 years.
70 Water and 10 Beach bungalows
Honeymoon offer: Bottle of wine and fruit basket.
• Buffet meals • Snacks, tea and coffee 09.30-24.00 • Select local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, until 24.00 • Shuttle to House Reef, 09.00 and 15.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide • Please note: your All Inclusive package runs from 12.00 on arrival day to 12.00 on departure day
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details
Hotels similar to the Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa:
in Meemu Atoll, Ari Atoll