Opera Plaza Hotel details
In the heart of Marrakech, the Opera Plaza Hotel offers up fantastic relaxation and dining facilities.
The Opera Plaza Hotel is set in the heart of Marrakech, so you’ve got spice-scented souks and the iconic Jemaa el-Fna Square a 30-minute walk away.
The property has been designed in a traditional Arabic style, with sand-coloured walls, huge domes and Moorish-style archways. The grounds are dotted with tranquil gardens and glossy palms, and in the middle of it all, you’ll find a good-sized swimming pool.
Overlooking the gardens is a 200-square-metre spa, which is kitted out with mosaic wall tiles and soft mood lighting. There are a string of massage cabins in here, and a couple of hammams.
When it comes to dining, you’re spoilt for choice. Le Rossini serves up international cuisine, while Le Melkis and Le Thaisu specialise in Moroccan and Asian dishes. You’ve got plenty of corners for a nightcap, too – there’s a cosy coffee house and a chic lounge bar, plus a huge disco with a 1,000-person capacity.
Location• 2 minutes to nearest bars and restaurants • 5 minutes to nearest shops and nightclubs • 30 minutes to resort centre
• Swimming pool • Swim-up snack bar • Sunloungers • Parasols • Pool towels
• 'Le Rossini' international restaurant • 'Le Melkis' Moroccan restaurant • 'Le Thaisu' Asian restaurant • Pool snack bar
• Bowling • Pool table • Gym
• 'Le Kech' nightclub • Aida Bar Lounge • Live music • Themed nights
• 24hr reception • 24hr room service • Spa with massage & hammam, at a charge • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • 'Café du théâtre' coffee shop • Laundry service • Shops • Room service • Internet facilities
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 people with twin beds, an extra bed in bedroom, air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer and a balcony. Sole occupancy twin rooms are available at a supplement.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.