Red Hotel details
The newly-built Red Hotel makes a great base for a city break. It's just outside Marrakech's chic modern centre and comes with stylish rooms.
The Red Hotel has only just been built, and it's in a dream location. It's less than 5 minutes on foot from Marrakech's chic French quarter and less than 10 minutes in a taxi from the Medina and Old Marrakech. Plus, there are places to eat and drink on the street right outside. Inside, the décor is fresh and modern, with a marble-floored lobby and bedrooms with funky red accent walls. There's a buffet restaurant on the 1st floor, complete with big windows and an al fresco terrace to make the most of the views. As for facilities, there's a bar in the lobby, and you'll find a bowling alley and nightclub on-site, too.
• 5 minute walk to the French Quarter • 30 minute walk to Jemma El Fnaa Square
• Use of swimming pool and pool bar at Opera Plaza Hotel.
• Buffet restaurant serving international cuisine
• Lounge bar • Lobby bar • Nightclub • Live music • Theme nights
• 24-hour reception • Massage and hammam rooms offering a range of massages and spa treatments at a charge • Hairdresser • Beauty salon
Double rooms sleep up to 3 people in twin beds and an extra bed in bedroom and have air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, phone, Wi-Fi at a charge and a balcony. Double rooms for single occupancy are available at a supplement.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.