Voyager Beach Resort details
“From the pool scene to the restaurants, everything is shipshape at this nautical-themed hotel.”
The first thing you’ll notice about the Voyager Beach Resort is its beachfront location. The hotel is set on a stretch of white sand, with a gentle sea breeze setting up the perfect conditions for windsurfing, sailing and swimming.
At the hotel itself, the pool scene steals the spotlight. This place has three pools, each with a different theme, so you can choose where to swim depending on your mood. There’s a fun pool with a waterslide and a waterfall, a sports pool for when you want to get active, and an adults-only quiet pool for lazy days.
Looks-wise, the complex is made up of thatched three-storey apartment blocks, which are set in grounds threaded with palms and flowering shrubs. Step inside, and you’ll find everything has been designed around a nautical theme. The rooms are dressed in a blue and white colour-scheme, with carved compass murals on the walls.
You’ll never be short of something to do when you stay here, either. If you want to learn about the area you can take a guided ride on a glass-bottomed boat. Or, if you’d rather explore on your own, you can hop in a canoe. The night-time line-up is equally as busy, with African dancers and nights at the musicals in store.
Finally, this hotel has lots to offer on the food front. The main buffet restaurant ‘docks’ in a different port every night, and the chefs cook-up cuisine to match the destination. Elsewhere, you’ll find an à la carte Italian and a fish restaurant that serves things like fresh lobster and succulent meats fresh from the grill.
Location• On Nyali's sandy beach • 7km north of Mombasa • 5 minute taxi ride to shops, bars and restaurants
• Fun pool with bridge, waterfall and waterslide • Rectangular sports pool • Beachfront adults only relaxation pool • Whirlpool • Sun terraces • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • Evening meals are themed around the ‘cruise destination’, including various international cuisine, and may be served al fresco on the lawns • Italian restaurant and pizzeria - dinner only • A la carte Smuggler’s Cove speciality seafood restaurant and grill - dinner only • Poolside snack bar • Morning and afternoon tea • Coffee and ice cream corner • Packed lunches
• Tennis courts • Volleyball • Games area • Daily activity programme • Non-motorised watersports, sail boats and snorkelling • Scuba diving trial in sports pool • Glass-bottom boat rides
• Evening entertainment programme including live bands, African dancers, acrobats and cabaret shows • 24-hour lounge bar • ‘Look out’ bar with views across the ocean • Sports bar with satellite TV
• Children's pool with waterfall • Adventurers kids' club - fun and games with some educational studies of the marine world, courtesy of a qualified marine conservationist • Beach and pool olympics • Underwater exploration in the PADI-approved dive centre for older children • Playroom • Cots and highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Pool table • Floodlights for tennis • Scuba diving • Entrance fees for Marine Park for glass-bottom boat trips • Windsurfing lessons • Deep-sea fishing • Cyber Café • Electronic games • Shops • Gift shop with digital photo printing • Book shop • Laundry service • Massage with sea views • Hairdresser • Salon
All rooms have air-conditioning, phone, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer and garden view. Standard rooms have a double or twin beds and sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child. A quad room needs to be booked to get 2 interconnecting Garden-view rooms.
We also offer Garden-view Plus rooms, Superior Garden-view rooms, Sea-facing rooms and Interconnecting rooms.
Garden-view Plus rooms have mosquito nets, a satellite TV and sleep a maximum of 2 adults.
Superior Garden-view rooms are more spacious with 2 queen-size beds and sleep up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Sea-facing rooms are tastefully furnished, offer impressive sea views and sleep 2 adults.
• Honeymooners receive free fruit and flowers and a bottle of house wine on arrival
• Full board, snacks, tea and coffee • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Voyager Beach Resort:
in Bamburi Beach, Mombasa
in Watamu, Mombasa