Aquila Porto Rethymno details
Magnificent and contemporary, this sleek beachfront hotel is one of the most renowned in Rethymnon. Placed directly on the promenade, you’ll have plenty of time to sunbathe on the beach or by one of the two pools before evening entertainment begins. You’ll be spoiled for choice with the number of activities on offer, and kids will love the hotel children’s club that’s run in the high-season.
Location• On the beach road • Local bus service conveniently close • 500m from resort centre • 79km from Heraklion
1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours
• 3 swimming pools - 1 Indoor, heated Apr & Oct • Beach & pool sunbeds • Beach towels • Pool snack bar for beach use
• American buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner • Early/Late Continental breakfast - reservation required • Dinner is waiter service for the main course, with buffet starters and desserts • Choice of menu including a vegetarian option • Themed nights twice a week • A la carte restaurant, Piazza di Porto, also serves lunch and dinner with waiter service, Half Board guests can swap dinner and lunch in the à la carte restaurant • Anatolitiko café/bar for drinks and snacks
• Fitness club • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Morning gymnastics • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Darts • Watersports at a charge, under separate management
• Regular evening entertainment includes a Greek night, live music and a dance show • Programme of cultural activities • Lounge • Cocktail bar • TV and video lounge
• Hotel-run kids' club for 3-12 yrs, 1 Jun-30 Sept • Children’s menu - on request • Cots and highchairs
• Jewellery shop • Money exchange • Internet - at a charge • Laundry service/Dry cleaning - at a charge
All rooms have central air-conditioning, satellite TV with music channels, free Wi-Fi, mini Hi-Fi and CD player, phone, minibar at a charge, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, kettle, bathrobes, slippers and pillow menu. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Superior sea-view rooms and Seafront deluxe rooms.
Superior sea-view rooms have Mythica benefits including express check-in, wine, fresh fruits, sweets and flowers in room on arrival, daily newspaper, concierge service, option of Continental breakfast in room and hotel gift.
Seafront deluxe rooms are larger then Superior sea-view rooms and come with a whirlpool bath plus Mythica benefits.
Free bottle of wine and mineral water for all guests on arrival, plus sparkling wine on arrival for honeymooners.
All Inclusive Option
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Early and late Continental breakfasts • Snacks 10.30-12.00 and 14.30-16.00 • Tea, coffee and cakes 16.00-18.00 • Ice-cream • Local and some international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • Selected minibar drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Aquila Porto Rethymno:
in Rethymnon, Crete East - Heraklion
in Malia, Crete East - Heraklion
in Morne Rouge