Minoa Palace Resort & Spa details
The grand and elegant Minoa Palace is a newly built hotel with a complex of cottages in the town of Platanias. The vistas are staggeringly beautiful with the White Mountains giving way to sandy beaches and cerulean waters. The service here is bar none, and the number of amenities and activities is impressive: for a start, there are the swimming pools, a tennis court, a beach volleyball court, water sports, and spa treatments. If you want a holiday to remember, the Minoa Palace is an excellent choice.
Location• Set landscaped gardens • On the sandy beach • 100m to bars, restaurants & cafés • 800m to resort centre of Platanias
• 3 swimming pools • Indoor heated pool, for over 16s • Sunbeds and parasols • Bridge to the bar • 2 whirpool baths
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of 4 restaurants • Waiter service and gala dinners also available
• Sauna, whirlpool bath and fully-equipped spa wellness centre - for over 16s • Tennis • Games room • Table tennis and darts • Gym
• Live music several times a week • Cretan and folklore themed nights • Piano bar
• 2 children's pools • Hotel-run children's club, May-Sep • Playground • Cots and highchairs provided
• Wi-Fi in public areas • Internet room • 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Laundry service • VIP lounge • Jewellery shop • Mini-market • Hairdressing salon • Manicure and pedicure • 24-hour room service
All rooms have air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, phone and hairdryer. In the UK, only the Thomson Group offers rooms in the main building at this hotel. Mountain-view double rooms sleep up to 3 people with either twin beds or a double bed, an extra bed in bedroom and a balcony or terrace. Mountain-view double rooms for sole occupancy are also available.
We also offer Pool-view rooms, Garden rooms, Double rooms with private pool and Pool-view suites.
Garden rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
Double rooms with private pool sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children in a double bed, extra bed in lounge and child bed in bedroom.
Pool-view suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a double bed, extra bed in separate living room and have a balcony with pool views.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Minoa Palace Resort & Spa:
in Malia, Crete
in Malia, Crete East - Heraklion
in Malia, Crete