Barbados Apartments details
“Just footsteps from Gran Canaria’s famous gay district, these apartments combine centre-of-it-all action with a chilled out pool scene.”
You’ll find these spacious, gay-friendly apartments in the centre of Playa del Inglés. Set opposite the Yumbo Centre – Gran Canaria’s major shopping district and the heart of its famous gay scene – they’re in the midst of the action, to put it mildly. They’re not far from the beach, either – the Maspalomas dunes are just a ten-minute walk away, while the gay beach is about twenty.
As for the accommodation itself, it’s a sand-coloured contemporary number centred round a lagoon-like pool scene. There are two pools to choose from and both come bordered by wide terraces scattered with loungers. There’s a poolside bar, too, serving cool-down drinks and light bites throughout the day.
The apartments themselves all face away from the Yumbo Centre, so they’re surprisingly peaceful for a central location. Head inside and you’ll find them simply dressed, with white walls and pine furniture, yet well equipped with everything you need for a self-catering break. Kitchenettes come with microwaves, kettles and toasters as standard, so rustling up a snack couldn’t be easier. Plus, a maid calls five times a week, so things stay nice and fresh.
Location• Centre of the resort on the main road • Apartments are above bars and restaurants • Shops and disco nearby • Sandy Playa del Inglés Beach is 2km away
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds
• Snack bar
• Pool table • Minigolf 300m away • Golf 2.5km away
• Children’s pool • Cots
• Internet • Money exchange • Reception
All apartments have a kitchenette with 2 electric rings, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and microwave, bathroom, pay-per-view TV, maid service 5 times a week, towel change twice a week, and weekly linen change. Apartments have 2 twin bedrooms, a single sofa bed or a folding camp bed in the lounge area, and can accommodate a maximum of 5 guests.
2 in each building
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Exclusively for Adults
- Thomson’s Exclusively for Adults range offers you the chance to find total tranquillity in a resort free from the bustle of families and young people
- This carefully selected range of resort offers you the chance to enjoy a relaxed and independent break with your partner or a group of close friends
- Thomson and the resort owners guarantee not knowingly to sell to anyone under the age of 16