Best Cambrils details
Halfway between Salou and Cambrils, and just across the road from a wide sweeping beach, this place is great for exploring.
This crescent-shaped hotel is curved in to face the pool and sun terrace. And it’s hardly surprising, seeing as it’s this area that really sets the place apart. A horseshoe pool is in the middle of a wraparound terrace dotted with parasols and sunbeds, while the pool bar stands in the middle of it all. Add a little wooden bridge that links one side of the terrace to the bar, palms that frame the pool, and it’s a real oasis of calm.
Elsewhere, you’ve got a sauna and a fitness room, while evenings see the hotel’s entertainment team pull out all the stops. Expect nights filled with live music, cabaret and discos. And kids aren’t left out, either. They’ve got their own pool and daily entertainment, plus the world famous theme park, Port Aventura, is just a 15-minute drive away, too.
In terms of looks, this hotel has got quite a traditional feel – whitewashed walls, terracotta roof tiles and arched balconies. Behind this pretty façade are the bedrooms. They’re simple but homely spaces and come with satellite TVs and fridges.
There’s one last factor that makes this place a great choice for a holiday – its location. The hotel is sandwiched halfway between Salou and Cambrils, not far from the beach. There’s a promenade along the seafront so you can walk into town – it should take about 30 minutes. But if walking’s not for you, there’s a bus stop right outside the hotel with a regular service to both Salou and Cambrils.
Location• Between Salou and Cambrils‚ 3km to each • Regular bus service to Cambrils and Salou • Local railway runs behind the hotel • 60m opposite the beach
• Swimming pool • Terrace with tropical plants • Gardens • Pool bar
• Non-smoking international buffet restaurant • Snacks
• Sauna and fitness room • Games room
• 2 lounges • Bar, non-smoking • Nightly entertainment programme including live music‚ cabaret and disco - provided for all nationalities
Children's pool Children's entertainment daily Cots available
• Air-conditioned throughout • Wi-Fi in reception • All communal areas are non-smoking • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Laundry service
All rooms have satellite TV and fridge. Standard rooms have queen-sized beds for up to 3 people - no extra bed available
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks between meals 10.00-23.00 • Ice-cream 10.00-18.00 • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, sangria, gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, sparkling wine, liquors, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee 10.00-23.30 - alcohol for over 18s only • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Best Cambrils:
in Arossim Beach, Goa
in Alykes, Zante
in Barcelona, Costa Brava