Cay Beach Caleta details
“With a sandy beach and lots of watersports nearby, the Cay Beach Villas are a great choice for families."
The best thing about this place is its location. It’s about five minutes on foot to a crescent-shaped beach of pale sand and to the centre of resort with its shops, bars and restaurants. The Atlantico centre, with its multi-screen cinema, ten-pin bowling alley and shops, bars and restaurants, isn’t far away, either. You’ll be there in around ten.
The property itself is made up of bungalows, so it feels less like a hotel and more like a little village. It’s recently been completely refurbished so you can expect brand-new fixtures and fittings. The bungalows themselves are mainly one-bedroom, although there are a few bigger two-room affairs. Whichever type you opt for, home-from-home comforts like satellite TVs and hairdryers come as standard - with terraces thrown into the mix. Fancy a laid-back meal away from the restaurants? They also feature well-equipped kitchenettes for you to whip up something in private.
To round things off, there are a few little extras that make this place particularly good for families. There’s a kids' playground onsite, a pool and a mini-market, so stocking up on essentials is easy. Factor in activities down at the beach, like jet-skiing, pedalos and windsurfing, and you’ve got one fun escape.
Location• 600m to beach • 600m to shops, bars and restaurants in resort centre
• 2 swimming pools heated in winter • Terrace with sunbeds • Pool bar • Rooftop terrace
• Buffet restaurant • Snack bar
• Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners available
• Watersports nearby
• Bar • Daily entertainment
• Playground • Children's pool • Cots & highchairs
• 24hr reception • Lounge • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Mini-market • Launderette • Pool table • Billiards
All bungalows have 2 single beds, sofa bed and pull-out bed, dining area, lounge, bathroom with shower, kitchenette with cooking rings, fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave, air-conditioning at a charge, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer and terrace.
• Full board buffet meals • Themed buffet nights • Hot and cold snacks 10.00-23.00 including ice-cream • Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, coffee, juice, water and wine 10.00-24.00 • All snacks and drinks are served in the Pool bar or the Indoor bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide