Hotel Costa Caleta details
“A great location and an impressive pool scene are the standout features at the Hotel Costa Caleta.”
The Hotel Costa Caleta has clinched one of the best addresses in town. The property is just a ten-minute walk from Costa Caleta Beach, and less than five minutes from the resort centre and the restaurant-lined promenade.
The pool scene might tempt you to stay put, though. There are two swimming pools in the centre of the grounds, as well as a couple of adults-only whirlpool baths on the rooftop terrace. The latter are flanked by loungers and sleek wooden decking, and edged by glass-panelled fencing so you can look out over the Mediterranean Sea. There’s a bar out here, too, that’ll keep you going with cocktails and light bites.
As for the rooms, they’re cheerful and summery, with pine-wood furnishings, colourful wall art and gingham-style bedspreads. Extras come in the form of air-conditioning. Best of all, each room has a balcony.
Location• 400m to Costa Caleta beach and the harbour • 200m from resort centre and beach promenade • 2km to the nearest golf course
• 2 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels • Poolside bar/snack bar • Stylish rooftop with 2 small pools, 2 whirlpool baths and a bar - seasonal opening
• Buffet restaurant with show cooking and themed evenings
• Daytime activities programme including table tennis, darts, archery - for 16 years and over, football and basketball • Billiards • Minigolf
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs, younger children welcome if accompanied by an adult) running 4 hours a day
• 24-hour reception with seating area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Bicycle hire • Mini golf • Billiard table • Satellite TV in room • Massage • Money exchange • Internet • Self-service laundry
All rooms have air-conditioning, pay-as-you-view satellite TV, Wi-Fi, phone, hairdryer and balcony, some with pool view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults with a double bed or twin beds plus a single sofa bed. Interconnecting rooms available.
• Buffet meals • Hot and cold snacks and ice-cream 10.30-17.30 • Local alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and water 10.30-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide