Cerro Mar Colina details
From its incredible views to its state-of-the-art spa, the Cerro Mar Garden Hotel was made for relaxing breaks.
Great views are a big feature at the Cerro Mar Garden Hotel. The property is in an elevated spot, overlooking the sea and Albufeira’s cobbled old town. If you want to get out and explore, it’s a 15-minute walk from the beach, and even less than that to the town square. And, if you don’t fancy the walk, just hop on the hotel’s shuttle bus – it runs five times a day.
Outside, you’ll find a large swimming pool flanked by loungers and palms. When you really want to relax, though, make your way to the Al-hamma Spa. It features a sauna, a steam bath and a hot tub, plus, you can choose from a long list of treatments – there’s everything from chocolate body wraps to stone therapy on offer.
When it comes to food, there’s a restaurant serving up international and local dishes. Take your pick from a buffet spread and an a la carte menu.
Location• 400m to Albufeira town square • 500m to the beach • Complimentary shuttle service to resort centre 5 times a day
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Heated indoor pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Monte Verde restaurant in the hotel's gardens for regional and international buffet and à la carte meals
• Gym • Bowling alley • Tennis • Squash • Pool • Billiards • Al-hamma Spa offering massage, thalasso treatments, sauna, whirlpool bath and Turkish bath
• Panoramic bar • TV room • Games room
• Separate children's pool
• 24hr reception • Mini-market • Internet
All apartments have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, lounge, kitchen and balcony. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 adults with twin beds and 2 sofa-beds. 2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 6 adults with twin beds, double bed and 2 sofa-beds and have 2 bathrooms and limited sea views. 1 bedroom apartments with limited sea views available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.