Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa details
Famed for its powder-soft beaches and craggy coastline, the Algarve offers up some seriously impressive views. And with its hilltop setting, the Real Bellavista is in a prime spot to make the most of them. You can see right down over the higgledy-piggledy whitewashed houses to the sea. The beach itself, meanwhile, is about a 15-minute walk away - and if you don’t fancy the legwork, you can always take the hotel shuttle bus. It runs to central Albufeira, too, so exploring the area is easy.
As for the hotel, it’s a modern affair the colour of buttercream. Inside, it’s all about space, style and comfort. Take the lobby for instance. With its polished marble floors, spot-lit ceiling and cosy red sofas it sets an elegant scene. Elsewhere, the bedrooms are just as inviting. Think fresh white walls, pretty floral curtains and big beds dressed in stripy cotton. They come with their own private balconies, too, plus added extras like air-conditioning, satellite TVs and internet access.
Outside, a chic pool scene takes the spotlight. It’s an inviting stretch of turquoise bordered by linen sunshades and comfy loungers. Factor in a poolside bar and plenty of well-kept greenery, and it’s a seriously relaxing set-up. Talking of relaxation, there’s an indoor pool and Scandinavian-style sauna, too. Plus the hotel has a fully-equipped gym.
On the food front, expect a mix of big global buffets and à la carte dining - Portuguese specialities and net-fresh seafood play a starring role. In terms of where you’ll be eating, the restaurant is a smart white-tablecloth-and-candlelight affair. There’s a separate bar, too, where low-set wooden tables and comfy armchairs create a cosy feel.
Location• Hilltop location • 400m to shops, bars and restaurants • 2km to Inatel Beach • 1.5km to Albufeira • Shuttle service to Albufeira and Santa Eulalia beach 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-18:00
• 2 swimming pools, 1 indoor is acclimatised • Pool bar in high season only, 10:00-18:00 • Sun terraces • Sunbeds and towels by the pools • Landscaped gardens
• Dining room serving buffet breakfast and evening meals • Snack bar • A la carte lunch available on request • Dinner will be either buffet or table d'hôte depending on hotel occupancy
• Daytime activities programme • Squash 3 times a week • Gym • Badminton • Football • Volleyball • Water polo• Boules • Sauna • Turkish bath • Whirlpool • Darts • Table tennis
• Lounge • Bar with satellite TV, 10:00-01:00 • Evening entertainment including dancing • Live music 3 times a week
• Children's pool • Hotel-run children's club in high season, 4-12 yrs • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Air-conditioning throughout • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Spa with treatment rooms and massage rooms • Keep-fit • Bike hire • Laundry service • Room service
• 2 or 3 beds • In suites the extra beds are sofa beds • Satellite TV • Radio • Telephone • Hairdryer • Internet point available • Air-conditioning/heating • Single rooms • Cot space is unavailable when rooms are at full occupancy
up to 12 yrs inclusive
All Inclusive Option
• From Summer 2010: • Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks 11.00-18.00 • Buffet dinner or table d'hôte menu to include mineral water, house wine, soft drinks, beer and coffee • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and water • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
24/7 Service in Resort
This is our 24-hour phone service. You can use it to book days out, find out the local bus times and let us know about any problems that crop up. Prefer to speak to someone face to face? You can call us to arrange a personal visit too.
Hotel-run kids' club